(Invalid img) (Invalid img)

My lord and saviour

****, broken links :|

The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Last edited by Nick92Slayer at Mar 23, 2013,
dominoes? ew.

i dont have a picture of my favourite pizza, because the best pizza places are not chain restaurants.

one of my favs though (cant remember the ingredients exactly) was garlic chicken, truffle oil, red pepper.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Mar 23, 2013,
Quote by JimmyBanks6
dominoes? ew.

i dont have a picture of my favourite pizza, because the best pizza places are not chain restaurants.

one of my favs though (cant remember the ingredients exactly) was garlic chicken, truffle oil, red pepper.

The Hipster is strong with this one.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
I *reported* this thread like such:

With the exception of me and maybe 7 or 8 other people, the Pit is not qualified to talk about pizza since they know nothing of proper pizza.

TS should also be banned, or at least euthanized, for suggesting that Domino's "pizza" is even edible.

There should also be a rule added to the Pit stating that people that are not from the United States, people that are from the Midwest (and therefor enjoy Chicago "pizza"), and people that enjoy chain "pizza" are to receive a warning whenever they express any opinion on pizza.

Essentially, this rule would be the same as the rules against giving medical advice or giving harmful computer advice such as instructing people to delete their System 32 file.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Just cause I'm feeling a little edgy and rekle$$, I'm going to post a picture of calzone:

So.

Damn.

Good.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
There should also be a rule added to the Pit stating that people that are not from the United States, people that are from the Midwest (and therefor enjoy Chicago "pizza"), and people that enjoy chain "pizza" are to receive a warning whenever they express any opinion on pizza.

Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

What's to be unsure about? It seems like a fairly self-explanatory and justified request.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
What's to be unsure about? It seems like a fairly self-explanatory and justified request.

"people that are not from the United States are to receive a warning whenever they express an opinion on pizza."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy

That's why I'm not sure if serious.
Quote by CV334

I want my pizza with normal cheese, tomato sauce, tomatoes, onions, paprika, pepper, salt and a bit of some form of garlic sauce or whatever.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Crofty89
"people that are not from the United States are to receive a warning whenever they express an opinion on pizza."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy

That's why I'm not sure if serious.

People from America, particularly from the Northeast, are indisputably the world's most renowned pizza experts. It's just an undeniable fact. We perfected pizza. That counts for way more than inventing it. Bill Monroe invented bluegrass mandolin playing, but nobody in their right mind would consider him to be the best at it. The Wright brothers invented the first airplane, but they are certainly not experts in aircraft design. And while Papa Pizza might have invented pizza in Italy back in the day, he certainly didn't create the best recipe ever.

UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by darklite41

I hate deepdish.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by theogonia777
People from America, particularly from the Northeast, are indisputably the world's most renowned pizza experts. It's just an undeniable fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fact

In other news, people from England, particularly Yorkshire, are indisputably the world's most renowned curry experts. It's an undeniable fact. It may have been invented in India, but then so was tea, and we conquered their arse and stole that too and made it better than them.
Quote by CV334

Last edited by Crofty89 at Mar 24, 2013,
I get half price Domino's because I work there. I rarely have it though. I much prefer calzones to pizzas anyway.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by Crofty89
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fact

In other news, people from England, particularly Yorkshire, are indisputably the world's most renowned curry experts. It's an undeniable fact. It may have been invented in India, but then so was tea, and we conquered their arse and stole that too and made it better than them.

But the British don't make good curry. You can't just say things and call them facts.

Besides, the British don't make any food the right way. Everyone knows that.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I hate life.

fix'd

UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
gallyvanting around,

Quote by darklite41
Not fix'd. I actually love the MLP ponies and have sex with my plushie at least 6 times a day in public place.

Wut?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by darklite41
Not fix'd. I actually love the MLP ponies and have sex with my plushie at least 6 times a day in public place.

Hey man, keep that to yourself. That's almost as gross as deep dish pizza.
I've never had deep dish
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by MadClownDisease
Deep pizza is rubbish. Thin as possible all the way.

Exactly, just the way I like my women.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by theogonia777
People from America, particularly from the Northeast, are indisputably the world's most renowned pizza experts. It's just an undeniable fact. We perfected pizza. That counts for way more than inventing it. Bill Monroe invented bluegrass mandolin playing, but nobody in their right mind would consider him to be the best at it. The Wright brothers invented the first airplane, but they are certainly not experts in aircraft design. And while Papa Pizza might have invented pizza in Italy back in the day, he certainly didn't create the best recipe ever.

lets see if I've got this straight...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=new+york+pizza&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=oAlPUZbVKcefiAek4ICYCw&ved=0CE4QsAQ&biw=1680&bih=935

I want to vomit
Quote by theogonia777
You can't just say things and call them facts.

OK now I'm certain that you're not serious since that's exactly what you did. Sorry to get into an argument over your sufficiently advanced sarcasm.
Quote by CV334

Quote by Crofty89
The Hipster is strong with this one.

You ll think that until you have a really good pizza :p
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Neo Evil11
Wut?

All while eating the best goddamn deep dish pizza ever!
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
gallyvanting around,

Quote by Crofty89
OK now I'm certain that you're not serious since that's exactly what you did.

No it isn't. I stated a fact as a fact. You stated an absurd hyperbolic opinion (that is about as far from fact as possibly since your fake opinion that was being passed as a fact is objectively wrong) as a fact.

Quote by Diamond Dave

Of all the experiences the adventurer had endured in his travels, no occurrence was more curious to him than his run in with the culinary habits of the Tsrillu-kwoi tribe in the jungles of the Latvian mountains, they who would eat a stew of boiled grass and dirt every night, but refused to feed off of the ambrosia that grew in the fields just west of their settlement. - The Tales of K. S. Harlow, Wayfarer
Last edited by theogonia777 at Mar 24, 2013,
Quote by theogonia777
Of all the experiences the adventurer had endured in his travels, no occurrence was more curious to him than his run in with the culinary habits of the Tsrillu-kwoi tribe in the jungles of the Latvian mountains, they who would eat a stew of boiled grass and dirt every night, but refused to feed off of the ambrosia that grew in the fields just west of their settlement. - The Tales of K. S. Harlow, Wayfarer

so basically you're trying to tell me that your pizza sucks but you love it anyway.
I've had the best New York Pizza, the best Deep Dish Chicago pizza, and the best super thin Midwestern pizza, and my opinion is:

They're all ****ing delicious.
Quote by Diamond Dave
so basically you're trying to tell me that your pizza sucks but you love it anyway.

No, I'm trying to say that I pity you for your ignorance of pizza.

I am truly sorry that you will never know true joy in your life.
Page 1 of 3