Hello,

I am not sure if you would be interested, but we've launched our "fan" project called The Tomb Raider Guitar Project.

The idea is very simple. The project is about linking two passions, for music and musical instruments and computer games. The aim of The Tomb Raider Guitar Project is to create a unique musical instrument being a tribute to timeless Gibson SG design also timeless video game - Tomb Raider. Presently, guitar building is about complicated machinery and automated processes BUT this very instrument is going to be built with the basic tools and loads of human passion and involvement so in the end the one holding it will be able to feel that passion in every curve of it. The customized graphics and embossed elements taken straight from Tomb Raider game will be applied on both body and neck of the guitar.

3D Concept:

You will find more info and photos on Facebook. Search for: The TOMB RAIDER Guitar Project.

---

The Tomb Raider Guitar Project is led by Artur Walczak (Poland) and Marcin Pospiech (UK), supported by Meagan Marie (US) from Crystal Dynamics.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Marcin.
I hope that is not the actual bridge, or the guitar will most likely be unplayable
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
This is just a concept - you know, this kind of arty vision created by my friend who has never played a guitar
Alright, that makes sense. But you never know on here
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I think the red pickup rings look great with the black and white.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I don't see anything related to Tomb Raider here. And what's up with the light sticks?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
I don't see anything related to Tomb Raider here. And what's up with the light sticks?

That is the Tomb Raider part.......
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
What it needs is a ridiculously thin body, and a tiny backpack that somehow manages to hold 2 pistols, 2 micro-uzis, an MP5, shotgun, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, thousands of rounds of ammunition, 546 first-aid kits, several ancient artefacts, a few keys, passport and a stopwatch.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Mar 24, 2013,
Quote by eddiehimself
What it needs is a ridiculously thin body, and a tiny backpack that somehow manages to hold 2 pistols, 2 micro-uzis, an MP5, shotgun, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, thousands of rounds of ammunition, 546 first-aid kits, several ancient artefacts, a few keys, passport and a stopwatch.

I guess I'm getting old, I havent played TR since the first came out in 1997. I do remember the light-sticks/flares though

Yeah thats a special backpack
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
I guess I'm getting old, I havent played TR since the first came out in 1997. I do remember the light-sticks/flares though

Knew I'd forgotten something! Then you had unlimited pistol ammo so if you ran out of flares you just had to use them as torches instead
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
See's join date of OP...

Hmmm....
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by hminh87

It says "TR" on it...