Poll Options
View poll results: What are you?
Amish
5 38%
English
8 62%
Voters: 13.
Amish...

Almost went to Lancaster... I say almost.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
What stopped you?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
What stopped you?

Long drive, over slept, was meant to wake people up so we didn't leave, ended up staying in Willow Grove, which, tbh, was fine with me considering a lot of the time I was on the highway going some place. -- Same thing happened to me on the Washington D.C. thing too...
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Or maybe that was just Washington D.C... (That was it, I over slept, didn't wake people up, stayed in Willow Grove, felt like a win at the time though people tried to guilt trip me, it was alright).

I know I didn't go to Lancaster too...
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 23, 2013,
i think someone was afraid of running into Lebanon Levi hahaha
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Amish and English are the same thing
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by Nick92Slayer
Amish and English are the same thing

you wastegash
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
They make great wives.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump