I need some help, how could I do paint like the paint done on jinxx and jake's guitars for the bvb in the end music video? As much as I don't like the bvb I think those guitars look killer!
A link to a specific video would be helpful maybe?
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
I can't access a link at the moment but its the official video for they're song "in the end" preferably the veto one
I'd love to help you out, but looking at the guitar would involve having to watch a BVB video. Maybe someone can take a screenshot or something?
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by eddiehimself
I'd love to help you out, but looking at the guitar would involve having to watch a BVB video. Maybe someone can take a screenshot or something?

That's actually quite funny
Quote by DESTROYER5000
That's actually quite funny

I aim to please
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
That video is not available to the US apparently.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
It's just a B.C.Rich Mockingbird and Glaive. I'm not sure what that finish is though.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by W4RP1G
Dear god...it's like the singer from Nickelback enlisted Poison to write post-apocalyptic pop-rock.

I did not say I liked the band, I said I liked the finish on jake and jinxx's guitars
that finish looks almost like an oxidized copper kinda thing. at least from what short part of the video i could stand.
Quote by DESTROYER5000
I did not say I liked the band, I said I liked the finish on jake and jinxx's guitars

You love them, admit it.
Quote by W4RP1G
You love them, admit it.

Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I do however think those geetars are cool looking
Quote by W4RP1G
Dear god...it's like the singer from Nickelback enlisted Poison to write post-apocalyptic pop-rock.

That is extremely accurate. It is seriously the most terrible thing I've ever seen.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I don't think they're all that bad really. I've heard alot worse as a showgoer in a place that has this many "core" genre bands.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by Viban
I don't think they're all that bad really. I've heard alot worse as a showgoer in a place that has this many "core" genre bands.

That clearly doesn't count. These guys were paid a lot of money to do that video and were totally serious.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
That clearly doesn't count. These guys were paid a lot of money to do that video and were totally serious.

Most of the people around where I live are too. You haven't lived until you've gone to a show to talk to some musicians, and asked them about mic placement in a studio, and gotten "Mic placement is for ******s" as a completely serious response.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by Kevin Saale
That is extremely accurate. It is seriously the most terrible thing I've ever seen.
You need to check out "Dead Sarah", and see it they cause a change in your ranking.

Dead Sarah is possibly more disappointing, as they'll start out with something resembling melodic, and then comes a wall of pure, undiluted noise.

Besides, if you want more than eight note chug out of a modern metal band du jour, you're going to go through life a bitter and disappointed man...and one without reverence for what the term, "br00tal", brings to pop culture.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Mar 25, 2013,