Page 1 of 2

..your girlfriend likes video games? Is that weird?
Playing guitar since 2010

Quote by theogonia777
well said

that galalayo nigga would have been all like

bitch ain't no way they'll ever have telescopes that can see pluto

but we have telescopes that can see pluto so fuck that guy
Last edited by ThisIsBS at Mar 24, 2013,
Yes, you should end your relationship with her immediately so she doesnt mess up your k/d ratio.

Also, your girlfriend is a video game and she's beating you.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Yes, you should end your relationship with her immediately so she doesnt mess up your k/d ratio.

Also, your girlfriend is a video game and she's beating you.

Kid/dong ratio?
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by angusfan16
What if YOUR girlfriend liked video games?

wut

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Quote by durhamdynamo
Kid/dong ratio?

lol noob
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Girls playing video games isn't actually that rare, oh and has anyone here played the new Walking Dead game yet ?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Girls playing video games isn't actually that rare, oh and has anyone here played the new Walking Dead game yet ?

I rented it tonight. Its shit don't play it. Ive had more fun killing ants with my pants in the backyard.
Sail upon the open skies
I haven't even watched it yet.. well, maybe just one episode like last month when it came back or something. Looked pretty cool.

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Mine does. I don't see it as too big of a deal
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Well I know a few. They're pretty hawt.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I might just download Season 1 of The Walking Dead then haha.

A lot of guys I know are like, "OMG YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES?" And I'm not talking about casually playing video games. Whenever I don't go out I spend nights playing games online

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Hey pit, I'm a girl gamer.

No I'm not fat. No I won't make you a sandwich. No I'm not ugly. No I don't go out with guy gamers, because they're usually socially ******ed and ugly. Yes my boyfriend is a bit of a jock, so what? No I won't show you my tits, so don't ****ing ask.

And finally.

Yes, we do ****ing exist, so stop saying otherwise. And we enjoy games (SHOCK HORROR) just as much as men.
sunbather is shit
Quote by ThisIsBS
I might just download Season 1 of The Walking Dead then haha.

A lot of guys I know are like, "OMG YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES?" And I'm not talking about casually playing video games. Whenever I don't go out I spend nights playing games online

Really, I don't think it's that surprising girls play video games, most of the girls I know play video games.
Quote by Andrea55
My boyfriend likes that I play video games. We play together all night.

I'm more of a gamer than mine is lol.

Quote by beefcake122

No I'm not fat. No I won't make you a sandwich. No I'm not ugly. No I don't go out with guy gamers, because they're usually socially ******ed and ugly. Yes my boyfriend is a bit of a jock, so what? No I won't show you my tits, so don't ****ing ask.

And finally.

Yes, we do ****ing exist, so stop saying otherwise. And we enjoy games (SHOCK HORROR) just as much as men.

High five sister!

Quote by theogonia777
well said

My last girlfriend played games as much as me. A lot of my female friends play video games.

My current girlfriend doesn't.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by beefcake122

And finally.

Wait, your profile says your a dude. So I call bullshit on everything you just said.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Wait, your profile says your a dude. So I call bullshit on everything you just said.

Omg, you're right.

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Quote by lemmyisgod97
Quote by ThisIsBS
Omg, you're right.

STಠ_ಠ
Quote by lemmyisgod97

How SCANDALOUS
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ThisIsBS
Omg, you're right.

And he also has a picture of himself on his profile, so definitely bullshit.
Last edited by lemmyisgod97 at Mar 24, 2013,
Too bad I can't see your picture. :/

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Quote by beefcake122

And finally.

ThisIsBS
icwatudidthar

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Quote by beefcake122

And finally.

my girlfriend among other girls I know are bigger videogame players than i

I occasionally see a facebook post making fun of this attitude from one of them

EDIT: Oh word, you're a dude
see, you're doing what they do
right on
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Mar 24, 2013,
Hey, has anyone else got this weird comment on they're page from a account named "babyy" posing as a girl named kate trying to get you to email her, it's spam, check out the profile though, the comments people have left on it are funny.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Hey, has anyone else got this weird comment on they're page from a account named "babyy" posing as a girl named kate trying to get you to email her, it's spam, check out the profile though, the comments people have left on it are funny.

Seriously, bro? That's pretty sweet and hilarious. Right on, bro.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

I'd like to think that more of the bottom ones exist, I've never met any irl girls who even pretended to be interested in gaming though.
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122

I'd like to think that more of the bottom ones exist, I've never met any irl girls who even pretended to be interested in gaming though.

I know a girl like the girl in the bottom of that picture who stayed home from school and didn't go out for four days when Skyrim came out.
Quote by beefcake122

And finally.

You go girl! How can I become a special snowflake like you?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Page 1 of 2