Any tips for looking for a cave in the woods on a mountain?!!! or living in the woods in general.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Tape your asshole shut and fart really hard.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
hope to god you don't get an injury that requires medical attn.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Dont feed the wildlife. Theyll just follow you home and steal all your porridge.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Honestly?

large fixed-blade knife (a Ka-Bar is perfect)
canteens or bottles for water
Flint and steel
parachute cord
a map of the area
a lensatic compass (make that 2, never trust a single compass)
thermal blankets/thermal sleeping bag
entrenching shovel
makeshift spear or bow for hunting
A copy of FM-21-76 http://www.ar15.com/content/manuals/FM21-76_SurvivalManual.pdf
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
take a flint, a knife, and a water bottle.
A bit a chocky cake would be good, too.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Its Dangerous to go alone, TS

take this

^
l l
l l
-------
l l
--

Edit: it looked cool when I typed it out, mkay??
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by Nelsean

holy chit i dont know why this made me laugh so hard.

on topic: know your poisonous plants from edible ones. also a good knife will get you started. without one youll get stuck ALOT. (cuts plants, helps crafting stuff, food prep, hunting, etc). and it helps to understand structure, so you can make a hut or some kind of weather protection without it you know.... falling apart and becoming a waste of time.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Make sure the cave isn't already occupied and isn't situated next to a river that can cause it to be flooded.

Both situations would be a bummer in the middle of the night.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Make sure the cave isn't already occupied and isn't situated next to a river that can cause it to be flooded.

Both situations would be a bummer in the middle of the night.

Stealing my posts again I see.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Stealing my posts again I see.

Oh I'm sorry, did I inadvertantly read your mind? I really cannot apologise enough because it's just so rude when people do that.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Oh I'm sorry, did I inadvertantly read your mind? I really cannot apologise enough because it's just so rude when people do that.

You do it all the time. Then I am almost finished writing an entire essay on some historical event, and then I see you already did it. Surely in a lesser quality though, that's why it takes you less time.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
You do it all the time. Then I am almost finished writing an entire essay on some historical event, and then I see you already did it. Surely in a lesser quality though, that's why it takes you less time.

Dude, if I went for higher quality in my posts, it'd take you hours to read them.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Dude, if I went for higher quality in my posts, it'd take you hours to read them.

You should try to put more quality into less words. Condense it a bit.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
You should try to put more quality into less words. Condense it a bit.

My problem is actualy that I find too many things interesting.

I'll start a post, go on about something or other for a while, then mention something else that's related to it that I find interesting, then go off on a tangent about that, which will invariably bring up another topic of interest for me, and before you know it I've run out of space for a single post and either have to drasticaly edit it or spread it over two posts.
the best way to find a cave in the woods is to follow the sound of e chords
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would live in a tree, not a cave. A cave is so dark.

I would build a nest from leaves, moss and branches. Cover myself with some gigantic leaves and some moss. Hell, **** it, I am going to the wilderness too.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Kitty:

Not a kitty:
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Yeah there's like... books of advice on it. Maybe you should go buy one.
My God, it's full of stars!
Beat up the biggest guy in there on your first day. That way everybody thinks your tough and won't mess with you.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Watch Into the Wild. Do the opposite of what Chris McCandless did.

Basically bring a map, know the area you're going to stay in, and don't eat random plants because there's a good chance they're poisonous. Do your research.
Actually, now that I think about it...

According to "A Country Boy Can Survive" Hank Williams Jr lives in the woods with his wife, kids, and dog. The skills he says that you need are catching catfish, running trotlines, skinning bucks, plowing fields, making homemade wine, having a .45, and living off of the land.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by element4433
Beat up the biggest guy in there on your first day. That way everybody thinks your tough and won't mess with you.

Aside from my joking context of this thread, that's actually how you survive in a prison. I know somebody who was in prison, and he beat up a very important person in the prison. Nobody treated him badly while he was there
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets
Quote by NarwhalG2G
Aside from my joking context of this thread, that's actually how you survive in a prison. I know somebody who was in prison, and he beat up a very important person in the prison. Nobody treated him badly while he was there

I'd say 99% of the time that's how you get stabbed

Or more likely ass-raped, then stabbed
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

Or ass-stabbed with a penis
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

It was a person that nobody liked, though. The rest of the prison liked the new guy for beating the important person up. I think it was a guy who was pretty much in charge of the prison, too. I forgot the story.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets