Hey guys im gonna make this fast.

I have a 2011 jap made jackson rr5 n im looking forward to get a l500xl as my new bridge pickup. (ive a couple of sd tb4's installed on it)

sooo mainly i play thrash/groove, can this modification gimme what i want?
Last edited by ironsickle at Mar 24, 2013,
They look like they will probably be pretty good. Of course, we can't tell you whether you will like the sound of them or not
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
you can almost put any pickup into any guitar it just depends on if you will like the sound.
I got the same pickup in my Ibanez RG basewood body. I put it in back when i was in to the 80's style of metallica, testament type sound. Not really a fan of it anymore but i dont care enough to change it. Its not even my main guitar.

Edit:
dont get me wrong it can still do more modern type medal sounds too im just an EMG type.
Last edited by crzywhiteboy at Mar 24, 2013,
It depends on what do you actually want ^^. For ex. when I hear/see about this Bill Lawrence I'm immediately getting a really strong image of sharp tones for soloing.
It's certainly a really interesting pickup. TB-4 is maybe little bit 'overused' in stock guitars. However it's a great pickup too and you can get a lot out of it.
Quote by FuruiShin
It depends on what do you actually want ^^. For ex. when I hear/see about this Bill Lawrence I'm immediately getting a really strong image of sharp tones for soloing.
It's certainly a really interesting pickup. TB-4 is maybe little bit 'overused' in stock guitars. However it's a great pickup too and you can get a lot out of it.

Yeah bro i exactly think as same as you. I expect sharp tones for both soloing and riffing. Also my guitar has alder body do you think it can be a problem coz dimebag`s guitars had mahogany body.