any tips on how to avoid death by angry brazilians
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Disguise yourself as one of them by acquiring the Angry Brazilian Outfit
Quote by Jyrgen
Disguise yourself as one of them by acquiring the Angry Brazilian Outfit

if they figure it out im doomed, i dont actually know the Angry Brazilian Language
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
if they figure it out im doomed, i dont actually know the Angry Brazilian Language

Try to avoid any contact and keep a low profile then.
sounds promising

i hope you know Portuguese
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
beat them at soccer, earn their respect and watch as they embrace you as their leader
Quote by gabcd86
The Pre-Sal one? Why would you be attacked? It's not Nigeria

honestly i have no idea which one, tis owned by the norwegians and the brazilians want it back

there's been an angry brazilian attack on the oil rig in the past and it resulted in the slaughter of a dickload of angry brazilians
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
why are they sending an icelandic pikachu to work on a brazilian oil rig

my friend has a guy that offered to hook him up with a job there and im trying to get in on this
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
honestly i have no idea which one, tis owned by the norwegians and the brazilians want it back

there's been an angry brazilian attack on the oil rig in the past and it resulted in the slaughter of a dickload of angry brazilians

my friend has a guy that offered to hook him up with a job there and im trying to get in on this

Well, clearly you need to be like, "Look man, I want you to have your oil rig back too!" In return for an endless supply of Cocaine and women.
Quote by DreamGate
Why move that far. Dont you have McDonalds where you're from?

no man, we used to but then some niggas realised they were putting some foreign disease and bacteria ridden meat in there so everyone stopped going and they went out of business. trufax.
Quote by korinaflyingv

Be him.

You'll definitely get attacked, but at least then you could deal with it.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Mar 24, 2013,
Quote by Burgery
no man, we used to but then some niggas realised they were putting some foreign disease and bacteria ridden meat in there so everyone stopped going and they went out of business. trufax.

McDonalds went out of business!?

I'm, as an American, shocked by this.
I want a job in Brazil, presumably earning a decent wage.
TS, you have none of my sympathy.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do