Hi guys, I've had a Zoom Fire 30 for a few years now, but suddenly the nut and washer on the input jack has come off and therefore the Jack has come loose.

It's not entirely lost behind the hole it comes out of, but it's close to.

Has anyone else had this problem (as the same thing happened to my Zoom fire 15 years), and is there anyway to fix it without buying new parts/completely new amp altogether?

Cheers!
A new nut and washer? Am I missing something?
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Quote by MoonBoots432
A new nut and washer? Am I missing something?

that should be about all there is to it.

@TS: if the jack isn't clear enough of the hole to put a new nut and washer on then you may need to disconnect the speaker, unscrew the chassis (generally 4 screws). then you pull out the chassis and push the jack back through the hole and then put on the new nut and washer.

then put the chassis back in, screw it back together with the cabinet and then reconnect the speaker. that is your worse case scenario if nothing else is wrong.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Just had a look into fixing it all. Turns out all it is the thread on the input jack which the nut screws on to is a bit damaged. managed to get it as tight as possible but it's only going to come loose again after a bit of sure.

Any way of fixing/replacing input jack?
This a common problem with everything from high end to low end amps and guitars.

Just take the back off and put the jack black in and hold it from the back and use a nut driver

Btw I love my fire 15 how do you like your 30
Quote by randywolf244
This a common problem with everything from high end to low end amps and guitars.

Just take the back off and put the jack black in and hold it from the back and use a nut driver

Btw I love my fire 15 how do you like your 30

Cheers I'll look into it.

I'm wondering how if you love the 15 why you haven't moved on to 30. I've still got my fire 15 and I'm sure the last time I used it was a good 6-8 years ago!

The fire 30 is awesome, bigger and louder haha, what more to say. More effect choices and variations as well.