Selling my Taylor 710ce Acoustic-Electric guitar, used, asking $1750 (plus shipping). I am the original owner, it is in excellent condition, always well cared for, humidified and in smoke-free home. Used mostly at home (located north of Boston, MA) This one was built in Feb. 2003 and has the Expression pick up system. Had a complete set-up last year at which time the Expression system module was upgraded by Taylor. Very little wear and plays beautifully. Sounds incredible whether amplified or not. Two tiny dings that you can't see unless up close, otherwise flawless. Comes with original Taylor hard shell case, also in excellent condition. Why pay $2849 for a new one when you can save over $1,000 for one every bit as good and with a tone that is already opened up? Don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer before it's gone. Will also include a couple extra sets of Elixar strings with the guitar.

Can arrange payment and shipping through Paypal.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or requests for photos of the guitar (couldn't get the photos to upload with the ad but it can also be seen at [forbidden link] )