Hello fellow musicians, I have a second round interview at a Chipotle Grill where I live and was wondering if anyone can give me some advice to give myself a better shot at the job. If anyone has worked or still does work there, I would def appreciate info.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I've never worked or interviewed at a Chipoltle, but I can give you some general tips for job interviews.

-Make sure you keep good eye contact the whole time
-Make sure your hand shake is firm
-Dress well, at least wear khakis and a tucked in button up
-Be personable and tell the truth
-Ask questions, it shows you're actually interested in the job
-Don't stress, I know it's easy to get nervous about these thing, but just think about it as a regular conversation

I guarantee you if you do all these things you'll get the job.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Mar 24, 2013,
Don't tell the truth, that's dumb. When they ask you why you want to work there and similar questions, don't say you want money, make something up.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Don't tell the truth, that's dumb. When they ask you why you want to work there and similar questions, don't say you want money, make something up.

It's not like they don't that's his motivation to get this job. They don't care either, it's a minimum wage job. If he performs it well he gets to keep his job and get paid and if not he gets fired. I've told every interviewer I've ever been interviewed by I was doing the job for money and I've gotten every job I've interviewed for.
Give them a nice lapdance. Flattery will get you everywhere.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line