I bought this beauty at a local music store. It's a Roland JC-55 Jazz chorus. Only downside was that it had a blown speaker (it was a crappy car speaker that was the wrong impedance). Luckily, a friend of mine had 2 vintage Jensen 8'' speakers that he gave me to put in it. I'll finally get to play through it with the new speakers in a little bit.

Specs:
50w 2x8''
Single channel with switchable drive.
High and low inputs.
Controls are: Distortion-Volume-Bass-Mid-Treble-Reverb-Speed-Depth Chorus on/off

Review before speaker swap:
WOW is this thing loud. I didn't realize just how loud a 50w solid state amp can be. The sound is super clean, and much more responsive than I expected from 8'' speakers, just like it's big brother the JC-120. The distortion on the amp is okay, passable as a low gain blues tone, but can't get teh br00talz (without pedals). It really sang with my Satchurator. The chorus seems a bit weaker compared to a JC-120, but it still sounds good. And it's built like a tank! It needs cleaned up (tobacco stains on it), but it's very solid.

I add more once I get really test drive it. Thanks!
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
nice get. awesome deal on the jensons, i was never too impressed with roland's stock speakers
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Nice find. Remember - even 5 watts is loud. More wattage doesn't really get you that much louder. All it buys you is more headroom.

Enjoy!