http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/24/bill-gates-offers-100000-grant-improved-condoms/

No joke, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is offering 100G to people who can develop a condom that is easier to use and less noticeable.

So, how are you going to do it?

“The primary drawback from the male perspective is that condoms decrease pleasure as compared to no condom, creating a trade-off that many men find unacceptable, particularly given that the decisions about use must be made just prior to intercourse. Is it possible to develop a product without this stigma, or better, one that is felt to enhance pleasure?” the grant reads.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Mar 24, 2013,
The best way to avoid STDs is to stay abstinent

Otherwise you will die.
Can't Bill Gates just invest a few million dollars in research to this sort of stuff and get a much better result? Since you know... a few million dollars to Bill Gates is like a dollar to the rest of us.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Use a bin bag, where's my 100G?
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Jostry
Can't Bill Gates just invest a few million dollars in research to this sort of stuff and get a much better result? Since you know... a few million dollars to Bill Gates is like a dollar to the rest of us.

If im not mistaken he has invested millions, if not billions, into new ways to combat co2 and climate change, and that hasnt succeeded, so it looks like he is going for the wide open method this time.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Micro...

soft...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quick thought, how do you sign up for the testing phase?
Well, maybe we should think of something that feels good to touch.

What feels good to the touch?

I dunno. Puppy hair?

Ok, another thing. I always joked to girls that I have always have a condom on because "you never know". So, why not have some sort of...thing you can always have on your dick? Like some sort of...thing that attaches to your dick, and you can...take it off easily to pee, but keep it on to shag whenever necessary?

Well, what makes vaginas nice? The tightness/warmth. So this...thing...has to be tight, right?

Man, I'm struggling here.
Condom companies sell loads of different types meant to feel better or less noticeable for the man. I really can't imagine what solution there is to stop STDs and pregnancy than a barrier around your junk.

Problem: fluid transfer
Solution: barrier.

Literally what other way of stopping fuilds transferring is there than stopping them doing that?

On a side note: I find it ridiculous people think "it doesn't feel as good" is justification to not use contraception.
Get a sock or a mars bar wrapper
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
There is one, it's in a pill form, and not a condom at all.

Condoms are for the youth, hook-ups, std prevention, there are way better, safer, and more pleasurable forms of contraception.

I'm guessing bill likes hookers.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 24, 2013,
Yeah it would have to be some sort of sleeve you put on with some sort of texture like those fleshlight things, because as long as there is no actual contact you will never feel her anyway, her juices and inner skin etc. But I don't see how that could work as that sort of thing would have to be quite thick.

Condoms are reason I don't do one night stands but I hear some like them even better than without. I can't maintain an erection with them both because of low sensitivity and because the whole thing is a massive turn off.

Would love to see better condoms or alternatives some day, so I can stop needing to GF up with them lol

Cheers
skin of the deceased. we can already donate organs when we die..
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Something tells me this is Melinda's idea.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by stratkat
There is one, it's in a pill form, and not a condom at all.

Condoms are for the youth, hook-ups, std prevention, there are way better, safer, and more pleasurable forms of contraception.

I'm guessing bill likes hookers.
It's more for, you know, Africa.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I know:

Make genetic engineers modify the human genes so that our dicks are born with a protective skin-condom surrounding them.
After each use this skin-condom gets shed, like a snake sheding its skin.
After a couple of minutes it goes back up.

Bingo problem solved.
Quote by FearMyLightning
How about something that makes your cum not make babies for 24 hours?

A male equivalent of the pill is being worked on by countess researchers actually.

That wouldn't aid in preventing STIs though.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
It wouldn't be that hard. Early condoms were made from the intestines of goats, which I think would be a good jumping-off point. We can grow organs in labs, we can generate totally synthetic skin for burn victims. Create a strong membrane from synthetic skin or something of the sort with an over-abundance of collagen, the protein which makes skin soft.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome