I'm trying to find khaki chino slim fit pants. It's such a bitch to find cause I tried a bunch of stores today and none of them have exactly what I want. I always find khaki chinos but they're not slim fit or ill find slim fit chinos but they're not khaki

I tried tommy Hilfiger, calvin klein, ralph lauren polo, and nautica. I heard hot topic might have exactly what im looking for as I googled it, but im wondering if theres any more places I can look for? Any help appreciated.
pinga
lacoste
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
They make khaki skinny pants?

EDIT: v That makes sense now lol
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Last edited by Enigmatic564 at Mar 24, 2013,
Quote by Enigmatic564
They make khaki skinny pants?

hes looking for business/semi-formal wear.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by blake1221
Pac Sun makes exactly that. They're like 55 or 60 a pop.

Let me guess... You liked pac sun before it was cool, right?
I've never been too big on it. It has a few things I love (like some of their pant styles, wearing my favorite pair right now), but the majority of their styles are too flashy and bro-y. Not a big fan of any mall type store, unless we're talking Banana Republic or something.
Quote by blake1221
I've never been too big on it. It has a few things I love (like some of their pant styles, wearing my favorite pair right now), but the majority of their styles are too flashy and bro-y. Not a big fan of any mall type store, unless we're talking Banana Republic or something.

I only shop at hot topic. The rest of you are mindless sheep for shopping anywhere else
Quote by blake1221
Pac Sun makes exactly that. They're like 55 or 60 a pop.

Nope I forgot to mention I went to Gap and pac sun and neither of them had it either. Well pac sun had something similar but it was too dark to be khaki

Lacoste is out of the question because it's in another mall that I cant be arsed to go to so im sticking with the stores in my mall.
pinga
Also, I checked club Monaco and that's exactly what im looking for but theres no stores where I can actually the pant on and $70 for a single pant sounds like robbery to me tbh.
pinga
Quote by blake1221
Plus, Lacoste is ridiculously expensive.

$90 for a polo, yeah it is. But they are nice nothing I couldn't get with a Hilfiger polo though for less than a third of the price.
pinga
Quote by blake1221
Have you tried online?

Trying the pant on is important to me. I already know im a 30x32 but it means nothing to me if the pants fit me like a balloon. Sometimes a slim fit isn't even enough so I really do need to try it on first so I don't feel like buying it, finding out it doesn't look so good and then having to return it and all that jazz.
pinga
Yeah, it's a gamble, but if you're in need of it, sometimes it's your best bet.

Keep searching. American Eagle didn't have anything? They're a little campy with their jeans, but you never know.
Just give up on life and wear sweat pants everywhere
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by blake1221
Yeah, it's a gamble, but if you're in need of it, sometimes it's your best bet.

Keep searching. American Eagle didn't have anything? They're a little campy with their jeans, but you never know.

AE's store is going through renovation in my mall so idk when they'll be back. I liked the fit of their jeans though the material was whatevs. I think im gonna try Levy or slop topic tomorrow
pinga