Yo.

We got the tail of one here in Virginia.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
It's 3:08am and I can't see shit outside

So I don't know. The thermometer says it's -14C outside, so probably.. even if I am in the wrong country in relation to your question
Not yet, I think it's supposed to hit later tonight/tomorrow here in Ohio.
Apparently it's supposed to snow starting late tonight and going into tomorrow here (just north of Baltimore.).
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Indianapolis is hell right now, driving is horrible and everyone has gotten themselves stuck on the medians.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
it's snowing a bit here. nothing serious.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
Snowed a bit last night
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
HEck yes!!!!!!!!!! I live in the great plains!!!!!!! we got like over 12 inches of snow Saturday and it keeps coming down right now.
It's really bad here. I was driving back to campus in the thick of it tonight. Turned my two-hour trek into four. On I-65 my friend and I witnessed the car in front of us peel out, slide from the far left lane off to the right side of the road, and take out a sign. I felt like I was watching it in slow motion. It was a pretty scary experience. There were several more cars that had slid off and were stuck in the snow. A few semis as well.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Prolly about a foot of snow. Class got cancelled so yay

This is the worst part for me. Tomorrow is my first day of Spring Break, so all this snow will be for naught.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
If there was snow where I'm at, I'd be very, very worried...
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Bout to get the first snowstorm that would cancel schools on the first day of spring break, it's lovely.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Snowing a bit now.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
I wish it was snowing, I don't like summertime for some reason.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
It snowed yesterday, which is strange for this time of year. Today it's just miserable, which isn't unusual in Britain at all.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
It snowed yesterday, which is strange for this time of year. Today it's just miserable, which isn't unusual in Britain at all.

It's actualy quite sunny at the moment here in Burnley.
I'm in Southeast PA. It's been snowing since about 5am. It's currently almost 10am.

That was about an hour ago. We're supposed to get 5 inches or so, which isn't really all that bad.
Wow, probably like 4 inches right now. Would have definitely had the first and probably only snowday today
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I saw two flurries on the way back from getting breakfast.

I wish it would actually snow here. Fucking Georgia
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness