View poll results: Babblez
Swap
10 14%
Keep
44 62%
Other
17 24%
Voters: 71.
I'd keep the kid, he's the one I grew up loving as though he was my own. I'd try to be in my biological kid's life, though.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Id have them fight to the death. The winner gets to be my abortion.
Sail upon the open skies
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Hell, I'd sue them. I want a refund darnit.
And take the kid while your at it. This was your mistake, now you deal with it!

I'm kidding. I'd probably have a long discussion with the other parent and see his/her stance on the situation while expressing my own. I'd say it depends on that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 24, 2013,
Murder everyone.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Random3
I have to be honest, the fact that it isn't your kid should mean nothing.

Would be the same as if you had a dog for ten years and then found out it was a cat. Why the hell would that matter.

I was gonna say this. Sure, it's yours biologically.. But you are a total stranger to it in every other way possible. It's your offspring, but not your child.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by Random3
Would be the same as if you had a dog for ten years and then found out it was a cat. Why the hell would that matter.

Except it's not really the same because you're forgetting about the owner, aka the other parent.

It's easy to say you wouldn't care at the moment, but what if the actual parent wanted their child back? Or how about the child's stance on all this? What if he finds it odd he was raised by two strangers instead of his real parents all because of an accident caused by the hospital? Wouldn't he want to have known his real parents?

I guess the best you could hope for if you are not in a mutual agreement with the other parent would be to, I guess you would say, share the child...? I don't know. It would be a very tricky pickle.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Better question: how long after leaving the hospital would you be ok with keeping the "wrong" child?

Days?
Weeks?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Skynyrd890
How long have I had the kid?

Ten years, but you've been a deadbeat dad that didn't stick around.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Except it's not really the same because you're forgetting about the owner, aka the other parent.

It's easy to say you wouldn't care at the moment, but what if the actual parent wanted their child back? Or how about the child's stance on all this? What if he finds it odd he was raised by two strangers instead of his real parents all because of an accident caused by the hospital? Wouldn't he want to have known his real parents?

Well I would assume if you have someone else's kid by accident then they also have yours, and if that is the case then it shouldn't actually matter to either of them. If one party wanted the other child back (their biological one) when they had someone else's then they shouldn't have any legal grounds to do so IMO.
I would keep the baby... and try to find my biological baby too and have it call me mom.
Quote by blake1221
Ten years, but you've been a deadbeat dad that didn't stick around.

New kid then.

I think after 10 years of being a dead beat, I'd like to give another kid a shot.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
If I ever have a child I plan on getting a dna test as soon as possible so this doesn't happen.
I had a baby three weeks ago. They'll tell you to take pictures when it's being cleaned up, and then they stick an electronic bracelet on it that stays on until it leaves the hospital. So its not likely.

But I'd probably keep it. Besides that, you can tell them apart.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Mar 25, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
I can't have a kid. It's a burden that me and Twilight Sparkle must bear alone.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
There's this series my gf watches in which such a situation occurs. They didn't swap I think, and I honestly think nobody who has been able to maintain a healthy relationship with 'actually-not-their-kid' would.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at Mar 25, 2013,
I'd be sueing the shit out of that hospital, that one thing is for sure
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Angus_Junior35
I'd keep the kid, he's the one I grew up loving as though he was my own. I'd try to be in my biological kid's life, though.
This.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Say it's been ten years or something and you'd just found out that your kid is actually someone elses. Would you want to swap back? Keep it? Murder everyone?

You really have to consider what is best for the children in question, which undoubtedly to stay with the parents they are familiar with rather than going through all the upheaval and mental anguish of being 'given' to complete strangers.
Dwight Schrute would know how to prevent this
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
This exact scenario happened to this dude in my high school, by the time they realised the parents already bonded with the kids and he was calling his fake parents mom and dad. It just so happens he was swapped with his cousin, so he still gets to see his real mom at family functions (talk about awkward). Anyway every year this camera crew from Canada or something used to come and follow him around for the day (I guess it must be a recurring doc on being unlucky) and for that day everyone used to kiss his ass and be his best friend just to make it on TV (******s).Yeah...I went to that kinda high school. Anyway his surname was "Clinton-Parker" and it had to do with this whole baby swap thing and whenever a new teacher asked why he has a surname like that, the entire class used to yell "DON"T ASK!!!" cause we all heard this shit a 100 times over and he used to just say"...yeah...its a long story"
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Best post right there.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Joshua Garcia

The thing is though, his "real" parents would be the ones that seemed like strangers.

I guess ultimately it's down to what's best for the kids. Just think of it as two mutual adoptions haha.

Quote by Twofly
Anyway his surname was "Clinton-Parker" and it had to do with this whole baby swap thing and whenever a new teacher asked why he has a surname like that, the entire class used to yell "DON"T ASK!!!" cause we all heard this shit a 100 times over and he used to just say"...yeah...its a long story"

Hahaha why would people think a double barrelled surname is worth questioning? Loads of people have double-barrelled surnames. The quickest answer would just be "erm... that's my name."
Quote by Angus_Junior35

this