Ive got a weakness for gold top LP but i don't have one, I know epiphone made a version with p-90s in it(which i really love and want), it doesn't seem to be available anymore tho. I was wondering if anyone know of a Les Paul style gold top that plays well(with or with out p-90s) for around the $500 the other model cost. Ive look at every brand i know of and cant seem to find one. The help is very appreciated, thank you so much!
Agile. Check out Rondo music and look at their AL-3000s and up with p90s. I don't have experience playing them, but you can check out the specs yourself and listen to videos online. They have a good record of customer returns if you aren't satisfied.

Seriously, the p90 goldtop LP is the only Agile model that they continue to make which has any appeal to me at all.
used 60's tribute gibsons are about $600-650 used. maybe save another hundo or so and hunt down a nice used tribute?
Quote by gregs1020
used 60's tribute gibsons are about $600-650 used. maybe save another hundo or so and hunt down a nice used tribute?

This. I sold mine in mint condition with an awesome hardcase for $650 when I was hard up for cash. I was also offering it for $600 with no case, just the original gig-bag.

That guitar beat the piss out of any cheap import Les Paul. Definitely go for that model if you can.
I had the Korean Epiphone Goldtop for a while. It was a solid, nice guitar to play, and I regret offloading it (had to fund some GAS of course). I sold mine for $400 with a hard case, so my best suggestion is to scour your local ads. The Agile version looks to be on par with what I had, so that's a good bet too.

I think I was turned off by the pickups (of course), and felt less like replacing them than selling it, so that's something you may not run into if you go the Gibson route.
OffsetOffset
Quote by gregs1020

+1 they play very nicely, and have a good feel to them.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
So i really like that '60s tribute idea, if anyone is looking to unload one or knows someone that is let me know.

If not, has anyone played the al-3010 or maybe even a lower model of the agile guitars that can confirm the quality or playability of them?
Thanks!
Last edited by guitarman55622 at Mar 25, 2013,