Page 1 of 2
Is that the only member who'll go on in music is Frank. I mean like, hes one of my heroes, but now he only does hardcore stuff. Gerard has his comics, so we'll prolly never hear his voice again aside from if he does guest vocals. Idk what Mikey and Ray are doing. But neither of them are in bands write now.
this house is bitchin
There's already a thread bro
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
There's already a thread bro

Not about this specific topic. The other thread is just about them breaking up in general.
this house is bitchin
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
MCR is terrible. Or they were.

That said, I don't give a shit what the former band members do.

You're terrible.
this house is bitchin
Great.
Don't care.
Don't know anyone who does.
Go start a blog somewhere else if you are looking for people who care.

Quote by blake1221
shut up shut up shut up you fugly little scenester

Aww don't be like that. Just look at his adorable little scenster face:

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 25, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Great.
Don't care.
Don't know anyone who does.
Go start a blog somewhere else if you are looking for people who care.

Aww don't be like that. Just look at his adorable little scenster face:

If you don't care, then why do you bother posting in threads that you don't care about?
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
If you don't care, then why do you bother posting in threads that you don't care about?

because a good majority of this forum gets off on trolling people.
Last edited by Dregen at Mar 25, 2013,
Quote by CaptainCanti

So that you know how meaningless your threads are. Based on this comment, I think it's working.

If you think UG is your blog where you can share your opinions, then this will be treated like your blog. And so far, nobody cares about your blog.

Edit: Maybe I should reiterate a bit. It's okay to have your opinions, and it's okay to share them at appropriate times. But when you (constantly) make a thread about it, it's like a big "hey everyone, come look at what I have to say" to everyone. So unless it's said appropriately, such as in the other thread, nobody is going to care.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 25, 2013,
Quote by blake1221

ouch

the one redeeming factor is the boondocks avatar though, I love the nigga moment
Quote by Joshua Garcia
So that you know how meaningless your threads are. Based on this comment, I think it's working.

If you think UG is your blog where you can share your opinions, then this will be treated like your blog. And so far, nobody cares about your blog.

well, at least your honest lol.
Quote by blake1221

I ****ing hate scenesters you ****ing lunatic.
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti

dayum dis nigga hardcore aw shit
PM me for newts
Quote by CaptainCanti

good luck, you're gonna need it.
Quote by blake1221
but u r 1

And you're ignorant. I said I liked MCR, I never said I liked scene music. They're not even scene. Scene kids are into bands like Blood on the Dance Floor.
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
And you're ignorant. I said I liked MCR, I never said I liked scene music. They're not even scene. Scene kids are into bands like Blood on the Dance Floor.

And also My Chemical Romance. Scene kids are definitely into My Chemical Romance.
Quote by StreetLight3989
And also My Chemical Romance. Scene kids are definitely into My Chemical Romance.

Then MCR are the only band that scene kids like, that I like.
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti

I think you'd prove your point better if you deleted this thread and stopped making any future ones. But chances are you'll ignore this and won't stop because your a typical scenester kid.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by CaptainCanti
Then MCR are the only band that scene kids like, that I like.

Nah, they like Pierce the Veil and Sleeping With Sirens too.

Admit it!!!!
wut is scene?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
wut is scene?

Its that one thing with the annoying 15 year old girls who like shitty music where you can see men's crotches through their skinny jeans.
this house is bitchin
Last edited by CaptainCanti at Mar 25, 2013,
Quote by CaptainCanti
Its that one thing with the annoying 15 year old girls who like shitty music where you can see men's crotches through their skinny jeans.

sounds erotic and fun
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
OP is really not ok with this break up
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by CaptainCanti

Please. There are a million of you little trolls pouring in and out of Hot Topic every day.
Quote by blake1221
Please. There are a million of you little trolls pouring in and out of Hot Topic every day.

Still?

I haven't been to a mall in forever, but I thought that would be over by now. I thought it died shortly after the "emo" fad did.
Quote by StreetLight3989

I haven't been to a mall in forever, but I thought that would be over by now. I thought it died shortly after the "emo" fad did.

There's always a new fad, a smart business adapts.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I go every once in a while, and it's a fucking zoo there. Not even trolling, kids just like OP are all over the place.
Quote by most of the people in the thread/on this forum

I was sad too, OP.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Damn, I thought they all turned into Hipsters already. I guess that's just what happens when you graduate high school.
Page 1 of 2