Page 1 of 3
Nah.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Lost both my parents to it. My niece. Several dozens aunts and uncles and cousins.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Cancer is very prevalent in my family. All of my grandparents have had it, and my dad died from it a few years ago. I have no experience with it in my own body, but I have far too much experience with it through family.

It tends to cast a bleak outlook for my medical future.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
My grandpa
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
My grandad had it last year but made it through. My great-auntie died from breast cancer and MS. There has also been other various relatives that have had it.
You can't beat cancer, everyone who gets it dies. It doesn't matter though because everyone who doesn't get cancer dies too. If you beat cancer you also die. Everyone dies.

OT: My grandpa died of cancer.
Everyone that has passed away in my family has been from cancer, R.I.P to all of them!
Last edited by Rust_E_Stringz at Mar 25, 2013,
Both grandparents on my Mother's side died from cancer. It's very prevalent on her side. Unfortunately, due to the types of cancers, it's almost guaranteed she will get it too. I'm dreading that day so much. She's already told us when/if she gets it, she doesn't want any treatment. She works in Oncology so she see the suffering day in and out. Almost no one survives cancer, you may beat it for a few years, but it comes back with a vengeance to finish you off.
Quote by FearMyLightning
You can't beat cancer, everyone who gets it dies. It doesn't matter though because everyone who doesn't get cancer dies too. If you beat cancer you also die. Everyone dies.

OT: My grandpa died of cancer.

What about Grundy?
Quote by FearMyLightning
I don't know who that is.

He said he had cancer, he didn't.

@Gantz, bit early for you wasn't it? It was before I joined I think.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by FearMyLightning
I don't know who that is.

He is one of the most beloved ug'ers ever and was miraculously cured of cancer some years ago.
my grandmother died of bladder cancer.

worst shit of my life
i don't know why i feel so dry
No one in my family has had cancer, which is strange since many of them are chain smoking old women.
My stepdad had recurring brain cancer. Sucks. But, he's managed to pull through for now.
Quote by Gantz92
He is one of the most beloved ug'ers ever and was miraculously cured of cancer some years ago.

He'll die eventually trust me.
Quote by durhamdynamo
He said he had cancer, he didn't.

@Gantz, bit early for you wasn't it? It was before I joined I think.

This is not my first profile. I stopped using UG about half a year after the Grundy thing and i couldn't remember what my username was when i felt like coming back so i made a new one.
Quote by uziyourillusion
Both grandparents on my Mother's side died from cancer. It's very prevalent on her side. Unfortunately, due to the types of cancers, it's almost guaranteed she will get it too. I'm dreading that day so much. She's already told us when/if she gets it, she doesn't want any treatment. She works in Oncology so she see the suffering day in and out. Almost no one survives cancer, you may beat it for a few years, but it comes back with a vengeance to finish you off.

Dude, please don't say that.

My mom had it last year, breast cancer. She responded well to treatment, the cancer went from the size of a tennis ball to the size of a peanut and it was removed. She's also on an infusion at the moment which, the doctors can't explain how, but it's supposed to be very effective in keeping the cancer away. She's even getting more doses of it than other patients she knows.

If it came back I wouldn't know how to function anymore.
Quote by Gantz92
This is not my first profile. I stopped using UG about half a year after the Grundy thing and i couldn't remember what my username was when i felt like coming back so i made a new one.

I'll alert the mods.
Quote by Philip_pepper

My mom had it last year, breast cancer. She responded well to treatment, the cancer went from the size of a tennis ball to the size of a peanut and it was removed. She's also on an infusion at the moment which, the doctors can't explain how, but it's supposed to be very effective in keeping the cancer away. She's even getting more doses of it than other patients she knows.

hey, just saying what she's told me. She's worked in Oncology for almost 30 years. I dont mean frighten you or anything. If your mom is beating it, she might be one of the lucky ones and keep it away for a very long time. I hope she continues to do well dude, good luck.
Quote by FearMyLightning
I'll alert the mods.

Whatevs, this site hasn't been any good since you damn 10'ers came along anyway.
Quote by Gantz92
Whatevs, this site hasn't been any good since you damn 10'ers came along anyway.

10'ers are the best you knob.
Quote by FearMyLightning
I'll alert the mods.

Why grass him up? He posted it plain for all to see.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Gantz92

fck u
Quote by I.O.T.M
Why grass him up? He posted it plain for all to see.

Cuz I don't tolerate rule breakers sonny. I've been to the FOTB and I've seen what goes on in there. Horrible things went down when I served my time, and I would just love to see another rule breaking punk get sent there and turned around like me.
one of my friends from high school been fighting brain cancer for about two years now passed away last wednesday. he was actually told in december that he beat it and we had a huge party for him but then a couple weeks later he was told he only had a couple months to live. he was finally told that he for sure only had a week to live last sunday. he was a HUGE pens fan. craig adams gave him glass seat tickets for last tuesday's game against the caps and he was supposed to meet the whole team on thursday. he was buried in his lemieux jersey. he had such a positive attitude about everything and i cant help but be happy that he is finally through with all of the suffering.
Quote by uziyourillusion
hey, just saying what she's told me. She's worked in Oncology for almost 30 years. I dont mean frighten you or anything. If your mom is beating it, she might be one of the lucky ones and keep it away for a very long time. I hope she continues to do well dude, good luck.

I sure hope so.

See, strangely enough, our dog jumped on my mom's breast. It felt kind of strange for a while, so my mom got it checked out by two different doctors. They both said it was a blood clot, nothing to worry about.

Fast forward a year later and there's a lump EXACTLY on where our dog pawed her. How does that work? The cancer wasn't hormone induced. We told this to about 10 doctors, and only 2 agreed that it must have come from the trauma, but the other 8 just shook their head saying it was "medically impossible".

But as I remember correctly, that's similar to how Bob Marley died. He was playing football, snubbed his toe, got toe cancer, and he didn't want to cut his toe off.

I also found a research paper stating that trauma to breasts CAN cause tumours to grow. Not sure how recent this paper was but it's out there.

Anyway, what I found shitty was the way people acted around my mom when she got diagnosed. Some people didn't wanna talk to her because they didn't know how to deal with it, so they avoided her, even though that was the time she needed friends the most.

Then there were people who said "Oh, don't worry, there's so many treatments out there, you'll be fine." and then they never mention it again or care that you're on chemotherapy.

Plus, I get the feeling people don't understand what it's like to go through chemotherapy. I found the movie 50/50 only showed a fraction of what it's really like.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Mar 25, 2013,
I think we're pretty close to a breakthrough in cancer treatment. It won't be a one stop shop solution, but the accuracy, effectiveness, and speed of developments and methods will increase dramatically.

In the meantime, consume loads of turmeric.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MadClownDisease
Mum had cancer. Of some lady part, god knows which bit. She's fine now.

1-0 to us it seems.

Huzzah!
My mom lost her battle with cancer two years ago. It took my uncle and grandfather too. I really hope they find some sort of cure for it sooner rather than later.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Grandma. Auntie's got it. Mate of mine died last month of leukaemia. I'm 16. **** cancer. Ihad to do research for an essay competition into monoclonal antibody therapy for cancer, maybe that'll help. This is the problem with people living longer, healthier lives - more of us are dying in this shitty way.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Philip_pepper

My grandfather beat cancer in his early sixties and it never came back. He lived to be 78 (which i think is a pretty decent age) before dying of a heart attack.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Cuz I don't tolerate rule breakers sonny. I've been to the FOTB and I've seen what goes on in there. Horrible things went down when I served my time, and I would just love to see another rule breaking punk get sent there and turned around like me.

**** all 10'ers and **** all mods.
Quote by Stugg334
This is the problem with people living longer, healthier lives - more of us are dying in this shitty way.

I'm 90% confident that cancer will be cured within this generation. In fact, there's a good chance that this will be the first generation to achieve practical immortality*, first through continuous aging delays, then through the singularity.

*provided you don't die from the cascading effects of climate change that's about to occur in the next 50 years or so.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Mar 25, 2013,
Quote by uziyourillusion
Off topic, but exactly how does aging occur again? Something to do with how cells reproduce?

Carbon 10 decays into carbon 40 or something like that.
Page 1 of 3