Page 3 of 1004
Quote by stratman_13
So

Who else is chomping at the bit for The Last Of Us to come out.

I'm interested in it. Not necessarily going nuts, but it looks like it'll be really good.
I bought FFVII and FFIX from Amazon, and they've both arrived before the memory cards.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by Phantumm
It is out tomorrow or in like half an hour's time for me. But I just tried my key and it worked haha probably worth a shot.

Ah ok so it was just the time zones messing with me as usual then. Cool thanks.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by Holy Katana
I'm interested in it. Not necessarily going nuts, but it looks like it'll be really good.

I'm excited for it, because I had high hopes for I Am Alive and it kinda fell flat.

I have no clue who's written it, but I really hope it's Amy Henning.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by Demon Wolf

I pre-loaded Infinite til 100%

it unlocks

HELLO 1:27 HOUR UPDATE

I guess this will also happen to me then? I'm still downloading but it's taking ages so I might aswell go to sleep and play tomorrow.
Quote by stratman_13
So

Who else is chomping at the bit for The Last Of Us to come out.

I heard the demo they had at PAX was really good. Like way better than people expected. So that sounds like good news.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Is the last of us an exclusive? it sounds awesome
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Yup, it's Naughty Dog so it's a PS3 exclusive.
--

--
Quote by Phantumm
I guess this will also happen to me then? I'm still downloading but it's taking ages so I might aswell go to sleep and play tomorrow.

Yeah most likely. It's down to 36 minutes now, but growing again... Dammit

Quote by durhamdynamo
I bought FFVII and FFIX from Amazon, and they've both arrived before the memory cards.

Two of my favourite games of all time.

Don't you own a PS3? You can play them on that with virtual memory cards.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
well, shit
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Antichamber, guys.

I.. I don't even know.

****in Antichamber.

This looks batshit crazy and I want it.

Oh, and it's on sale, too.
Shit, is it?

Well looks like I'm spending all night downloading Antichamber.
--

--
Quote by Holy Katana
This looks batshit crazy and I want it.

Oh, and it's on sale, too.

Quote by stratman_13
Shit, is it?

Well looks like I'm spending all night downloading Antichamber.

Loved the game. Enjoy that feeling of your mind seeping out.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I bought it on Sunday evening and played it until the sun came up. That hasn't happened with a new game in a LONG time. It's fricken awesome.
Just finished Tomb Raider.

It was pretty good and nothing like the other games from that series.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Demon Wolf
Yeah most likely. It's down to 36 minutes now, but growing again... Dammit

Two of my favourite games of all time.

Don't you own a PS3? You can play them on that with virtual memory cards.

I have an Xbox 360 and a PS2. I already spent some of today just cleaning the lens in my PS2 just so it would read PS1 games.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by stratman_13
> has never played a FF.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/03/25/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-announcement-trailer

FFX remaster trailer.

DO WANT

It's about the only FF game I have only played once

X and VI are the only ones I've played more than once (well XII too but I hated that both times and stopped so that doesn't count), and I can't wait to play X yet again (for the sixth time, I think?). I remember enjoying X-2's combat system, so I'm happy that's included as well.

Shadow of the Colossus time! Lovin' the HD remaster.
Never played X2.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/03/25/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-announcement-trailer

FFX remaster trailer.

DO WANT

It's about the only FF game I have only played once

I thought they would've updated the textures? Is it just audio that has been updated?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Does anyone know if Anodyne is any good? It looks pretty cool, and it's on sale right now as part of Steam's huge indie game sale thing.
Quote by N_J_B_B
I thought they would've updated the textures? Is it just audio that has been updated?

Looks smoother than it did on the PS2.

I hope they haven't botched the audio like they did for the PC re-release of FFVII.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Gaming Thread X!

In gaming news, i'm finally going to be importing the K-On! PSP game this week.
Once I get a PS3 i'll import it for that as well, knowing that they are both the same game (maybe the PS3 one has bonus stuff) and still doing it and loving it.
Prepare for another update, tis big
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Been playing infinite for a few hours

It is ridiculously good, I literally got goosebumps playing it, a long time since a game has done that to me.
Quote by Holy Katana
Wow, Antichamber took no time to download at all.

Guess my connection is fast today. Comcast can vary from shit to amazing.

Have fun, let us now if you're still on this planet when you're done.
I'm getting Bioshock tomorrow, cant ****ing wait for it.

that's all I have to add to this thread and if its anything like the older threads you wont read this anyway cause im not a reg
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid

that's all I have to add to this thread and if its anything like the older threads you wont read this anyway cause im not a reg

gtfo noob
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Cb4rabid

It's gonna be amazing!

Is anyone getting Infinite gonna play the 1999 Mode? It was reported that you had to beat the game to unlock it, but apparently that's not true.