Page 5 of 1004
Quote by stratman_13
Happens a lot these days though it would seem .

Monster Hunter did the same thing. Borderlands 2 had most people stuck in a .NET 4.0 Framework install loop. Dark Souls sucked ass before DSFix. Gears: Judgement had a 20mb update the night it was released. Halo 4 required HDD space and a full install of the multiplayer section before it was usable (which was incredibly smart, but still)

Seems like a lot of games now are released and then patched/fixed after they come out.

Except RAGE. It's still basically unplayable on PC

What really gets me is that if you want to play this single player game you are REQUIRED to go online.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Yay! It seems to be working! And only 3 over hours later than expected!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by naedauuf
What really gets me is that if you want to play this single player game you are REQUIRED to go online.

Ugh, really? I hate that shit.

That's like how you can't play Zombies on BLOPS2 unless you're connected online on PC.

How the **** else am I supposed to pass slow time at work, seriously
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by naedauuf

How so? Always on or first time type thing? (I didn't get it so I'm asking out of curiosity)
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I didn't get it either, I meant "this" in an example kind of sense, sorry

I just meant that most games are like that. I'm kind of starting to not like steam for this. If a game is in steam, you HAVE to go online. I like steam because I have fast net, but if I were to ever lose that or my net goes out or something, I'm basically ****ed, which is stupid.

Half-Life 2 comes to mind. I lived in the country when it was released and when I bought it. I had dial-up. It was all they had out there at the time. I had to wait like 2 days for it to download, update, install, all that shit. Even though I had the physical discs and it was installed, I could not play it. It's just horseshit. I payed for the game, my access to internet shouldn't be the factor that allows me to play it or not, you know? If it's an online game, sure, but HL2 wasn't. At all.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Mar 26, 2013,
I understand completely. I'm okay with a one time type idea for verification and whatnot, but after that a single player game should be just that.
Pretty much.

That annoys the crap out of me.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by GLP_Arclite
DW WHERE ARE THE FRONT PAGE GUIDES THERES IMPORTANT INFO IN THOSE

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/03/25/plunder-full-assassins-creed-iv-trailer/#more-147243

I really wish it's all going to be excellent naval battles and kickass swashbucklage, but you just know it's going to be like, AC2 with a few interesting setpieces.

Yeah shame.

Yeah they will be up, I need to finish the sections on the upcoming consoles

Quote by Cb4rabid
I'm getting Bioshock tomorrow, cant ****ing wait for it.

that's all I have to add to this thread and if its anything like the older threads you wont read this anyway cause im not a reg

That was true back in #2, times have changed son. Gonna play it tonight.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory for GOTY

back into the shadows

No get OUT OF THE SHADOWS
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Mar 26, 2013,
That is fine by me. Me and bro are at the end of Graces now at least i think. Some place where we gotta remove condition stones or sumthin
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Yeah but we can only have one session every three weeks or so.

EDIT: We also started Symphonia again. It looks way too good for its age.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Ichikurosaki
so how about those awards

Yeah well you didn't honestly expect me to finish TWO things last night?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
How come no one's posting about it

Anyway, just played it for over an hour. That's it for tonight, but it's indeed fabulous and plays just like the trailers. So interesting, fast-paced and exciting.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Anyway, just played it for over an hour. That's it for tonight, but it's indeed fabulous and plays just like the trailers. So interesting, fast-paced and exciting.

I'm actually OK with noone talking about it, I have to wait until tonight to play it
I'm already excited for playing it for most of tomorrow
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

My guess is either they're too busy playing, or don't want to spoil it.
It has worked fine for me!

Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Busy playing i guess. The less i know, the better

Quote by Ichikurosaki
its ok DW xillia was due in feburary too but where is it

bacmo work on the same time as you i guess

you guys should race

I blame them for influencing me
Quote by Ichikurosaki
its weird though i swear last year they said feb

then towards the end of feb im all oh shit xillia is out
and its TBA

like it looks like they never announced it was delayed or anything, just sleeper changed it to TBA
Quote by Ichikurosaki
its weird though i swear last year they said feb

then towards the end of feb im all oh shit xillia is out
and its TBA

like it looks like they never announced it was delayed or anything, just sleeper changed it to TBA

Yeah it'll probably be summer tho. Hopefully... Saw a gameplay video and it looked ace, can't wait to coop it.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Ichikurosaki
you should do your first playthrough of things alone so you can finish up within the decade

xillia 2 will be out before you finish graces

Nah we'll finish Graces monday assuming we're actually at the end, you never know....

Has Xillia 2 even been confirmed for the west yet?

Still waiting for Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Infinite is great so far, but I've had some issues with the game freezing my whole PC. Suuuuper easy though. I set it to medium for my first playthrough and it's laughably easy. The setting is great, and works perfectly for the plot and overt political messages they're sending, but I do prefer Rapture. A third game there would've felt stale though, so it's good they switched it up. I'm really curious how they'll link this game to the first two because three hours in, there's no relation.
Quote by TheChaz
Infinite is great so far, but I've had some issues with the game freezing my whole PC. Suuuuper easy though. I set it to medium for my first playthrough and it's laughably easy. The setting is great, and works perfectly for the plot and overt political messages they're sending, but I do prefer Rapture. A third game there would've felt stale though, so it's good they switched it up. I'm really curious how they'll link this game to the first two because three hours in, there's no relation.

I've had some framerate issues but I'm pretty sure it's just my PC not being up to par. Sad, I thought it'd handle it better.

As for the difficulty, I think it's great so far on medium, every fight was kind of a close call but I haven't actually died yet.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
So pumped to try Infinite tonight!

Quote by Ichikurosaki
2 is more or less confirmed, there's nothing official but there's no reason it wouldn't be, assuming the first is actually released, 2 SHOULD be, though several years later probably

Yeah wasn't it about someone needing to raise a billion gald or something?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I've still not sampled Infinite yet - I'm working out of Birmingham today, so I'm hoping I can slope off early to have a session on it!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Holy Katana
I've heard Steam's Offline Mode is notoriously spotty.

Which is stupid.

What games don't work outright with it?

It's not really a problem per game, more that sometimes it just doesn't like you trying to go offline with it when you've not got a connection, hence the unreliability.

Been pretty solid for me lately though, maybe it's gotten better
Jus gonna say now

USE SPOILER TAGS

for infinite stuff

pls

I don't want it ruined by april 7th when I finally get it for my bday

ily
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
Jus gonna say now

USE SPOILER TAGS

for infinite stuff

pls

I don't want it ruined by april 7th when I finally get it for my bday

ily

I'll add my +1 to marking all spoilers.
Spoiler tags have been around for long enough now that there's no excuse for people not using them.

EDIT:

Shhiiiiiit - just remembered I'm training tonight, no Infinite for me
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Bioshock Infinite big twist!

That was a joke, if that is actually in there then the writer need a kick in the teeth.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
time travel too

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hopefully handled better than in XIII:2 where it's just annoying
Quote by Ichikurosaki