Got this Dean DIME Razorback V 255 the other day gotta say it's pretty sweet. I finally decided to dive in and jump back into playing 13 yrs after quitting... I'm real rusty but still remember some stuff, I'm just not blazing fast at it, that's to be expected after not playing this long though... just going to take it slow and relearn this all over again. Here are some pics though.... got it for $699.00 brand new not used. I've gotta admit I almost way over paid for this with guitar center and musicians friend ... decided to hold off and search the net and found that killer deal.

My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Skins, Giants, Bills, and Chargers? One of these things is not like the other...

HNGD man! May the GAS be with you.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Skins, Giants, Bills, and Chargers? One of these things is not like the other...

Haha I thought the same thing though I was thinking 2 of them don't fit. But hey dude, V's are killer and that thing has got real deal EMGs so rock on man!
Damn I've wanted one of these for ages...
Gear:

Schecter Omen-6
Custom-built explorer (my first build)
Schecter Damian-6
Two strat copies
Home-made PitBull Guitars Flying V
Blackstar HT-1RH
Blackstar HT-Metal
Dunlop KH95 Wah
I am a huge Bills/Sabres fan, I do not have all my NFL / NHL stuff displayed atm still alot packed away. I have all 32 NFL teams of those little cups... those are just the doubles. Buddy of mine found hot sauce bottles with all 32 un-opened and they are sauces from different parts of the world those are pretty cool... he's a damn Dallas fan though, Ugg! Thanks for the comments, it's the first guitar I've ever owned with EMG's in it, what does HNGD mean?
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
I think it looks ugly, but that's just my opinion.

HNGD!
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
I'm absolutely chuffed you have a guitar you love HNGD! Despite my OPPINIONS on Dean's policy on raping the memory of Dime with all these guitars and products they keep spamming out.
I will give my extensive review on this guitar for this thread on Friday, working 12hr evenings ... thanks for the HNGD!
My newest addition,
Dean is usually not my thing but when it's hot then it's hot. Congratz.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Nice axe man! I love the paint job. Enjoy
Play Loud! Play Fast! Play Raw!
Ok, I've been playing the guitar for a few hours through the Line6 Spider 3, on a med vol lvl and it's just beast (CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! ). The clean tones are nice n crisp.. but don't really use em a lot playing metal songs. The action is perfect, also the neck isn't all fat or too thin just right for my hands, it's the first guitar I've had with the painted neck or neck through for that matter, sustain is better then any of the other guitars I've had ( due to neck through body, wood quality, EMG's) in the past. The EMG's pick up every little thing so clean picking it's hard to hide if your sloppy, which I am, not played in 13 yrs or so...It's just a really smooth playing guitar over all and I would recommend it, but not over pay for it , IE Guitar Center or Musicians Friend like I said scored this for $699.00 and free shipping with hardshell case and manufacture warranty. Oh yeah, stays in tune even after dive bombs n yanks on the trem took that for a spin too (ha-ha ) Thanks for all the comments and if you get a chance to stop in your local shop and they have one pick it up and give it a run.Tomorrow it gets hooked up to the 5150 fullstack with the Studio 2101 digitech processor, can't wait
My newest addition,