E Major I'm guessing, I think it changes to D Major at some point.
Last edited by wedy1414 at Mar 26, 2013,
I think you should pick a song that you can identify the key/s of yourself before doing an assignment on one you cannot. If you need someone else to identify the key/s of this one for you, it's just setting you up for failure.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
I think you should pick a song that you can identify the key/s of yourself before doing an assignment on one you cannot. If you need someone else to identify the key/s of this one for you, it's just setting you up for failure.

I think you should just answer his question
^ I think that collusion is academic misconduct and all-in-all a bad idea. If you want somebody to give the threadstarter the answer straight-up, make that person yourself, rather than criticize somebody else for the assistance that they present.

TS - listen to where the themes in the song resolve to find the tonal center/key. You can hear this note evidently at the beginning of each measure during the section starting at time-stamp 0:45. I haven't listened through the entire piece, but keep in mind that the tonal center may shift at some points; a composition won't always remain in the same key throughout.
Last edited by juckfush at Mar 26, 2013,
Quote by xxvenom

nah
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by xxvenom

I think that TS should do his own homework. Using a bunch of people on a website could be considered cheating.