I got drunk Saturday and ate all my food for the rest of the week. Now I have no food and no money until Thursday.

So Pit, do your thing!
I don't like to drink too much. I just hang out with people that do.
If you have any family, go to their house and eat their food. You're a grown man. It's not hard to feed yourself.
You can eat.... my cock.

Bahhaha.

But for real, whenever I have absolutely nothing to eat, I just make some toast.
So my advice... cook up some toast yo!
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 26, 2013,
Quote by Bdqdog
If you have any family, go to their house and eat their food. You're a grown man. It's not hard to feed yourself.

I don't have any family near by. And maybe if I had money to buy food.

Quote by metaldud536
You're an alcoholic

Basically.

Quote by captainsnazz
This happens to me literally every time I buy a lot of food.

I feel ya Bud...
Last edited by Shr3dz0r at Mar 26, 2013,
Quote by angusfan16
How about a cock knuckle sandwich?

HA

The avatar combo is just great.
Quote by angusfan16
How about a cock knuckle sandwich?

HA

God DAMMIT Napp-- I mean Angusfan, now I read everything in the Team 4Star Nappa voice.
But you gotta fill me up. I don't want no cocktail weenies!!
mhmmhmm horse shit

in HD
My shitty gear:
Vox AD30VT-XL
Danelectro Fab Metal
Zoom 505 II
ESP Ltd MH-50
You'll be fine. Just drink a lot of water. If you have to, you can always eat some leather. Leather is supposedly digestible.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
You'll be fine. Just drink a lot of water. If you have to, you can always eat some leather. Leather is supposedly digestible.

Or your pinkines. Supposedly, you can bite off your pinkies as easily as a carrot. I'd love to know if that's true. So... you know... just... putting that out there.
Quote by guitarxo
It's only 3 days, you'll live.

True. There's bunch more people hungrier than I am.

Quote by Skynyrd890

That is weird. But makes sense if it's just animal skin.... But I guess you gotta get the natural stuff.
Last edited by Shr3dz0r at Mar 26, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Or your pinkines. Supposedly, you can bite off your pinkies as easily as a carrot. I'd love to know if that's true. So... you know... just... putting that out there.

I'd think the skin is the toughest part. Can't be too hard to get through the joint at the base of it, but tearing through the skin would probably be a tad drawn-out.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
True. There's bunch more people hungrier than I am.

That is weird. But makes sense if it's just animal skin.... But I guess you gotta get the natural stuff.

I read it on Discovery Channel's website... So I guess that's a credible source?
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Mar 26, 2013,
Throw up and eat the throw up.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Skynyrd890
I'd think the skin is the toughest part. Can't be too hard to get through the joint at the base of it, but tearing through the skin would probably be a tad drawn-out.

I read it on Discovery Channel's website... So I guess that's a credible source?

The skin??? I cut my fingers all the time without realizing it...
Yeah, you slice it...

Good luck using your faggot herbivore teeth to actually bite through.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
The skin??? I cut my fingers all the time without realizing it...

Yeah, but could you bite off your pinky? I imagine the skin would be all chewy. And while you're trying, the blood would probably make it all slippery. That would probably slow it down a bit. And the slower, I imagine the more painful it would be. You'd probably hesitate so much at that point it would take waaay longer than just chomping it down all at once with all your might.

Is the amount of detail I am paying attention to really freaking weird and frightening to anyone else?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yeah, but could you bite off your pinky? I imagine the skin would be all chewy. And while you're trying, the blood would probably make it all slippery. That would probably slow it down a bit. And the slower, I imagine the more painful it would be. You'd probably hesitate so much at that point it would take waaay longer than just chomping it down all at once with all your might.

Is the amount of detail I am paying attention to really freaking weird and frightening to anyone else?

No, you're doing just fine. This is a topic that requires details. I would also bring up the difficulty getting through the thin, yet tough, tendon. I think you would end up doing a lot of "grinding" with the skin and tendon between your teeth. Just moving your jaw back and forth, back and forth, and crying.
Quote by Skynyrd890
Yeah, you slice it...

Good luck using your faggot herbivore teeth to actually bite through.

Hey man, I'm a faggot AND a herbivore. You watch your mouth.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

You ate a weeks worth of food.

You ate a weeks worth of food.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Donate blood and you get a free cookie. Throw that in the bin and drink your blood, it's good for you.
Eat my shorts
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by BledGhostWhite
Hey man, I'm a faggot AND a herbivore. You watch your mouth.

It wasn't exactly a week's worth of food. It was just all I had left and I was planning on rationing it out.

I'm kind of interested in long it would actually take someone to chew off their pinky...
Quote by Shr3dz0r

It wasn't exactly a week's worth of food. It was just all I had left and I was planning on rationing it out.

I'm kind of interested in long it would actually take someone to chew off their pinky...

If it's numb? About 3 or 4 minutes.

If it's not? 20 minutes plus. You'd be better off using an axe.
Quote by Nelsean
Throw up and eat the throw up.

You're bringing back the old dog feels.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings