These look pretty close. Maybe some of the terms like "Bakelite" and "anodized" could give you a start on finding more.

Edit: just googled "anodized black pickguard" and got pretty much the same thing as you posted. So I think that's the style/word you're looking for.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
Last edited by ibanezguitars44 at Mar 26, 2013,