~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ok, but that can include organic food lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I love me some organic mashed potatoes.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I've got an organ you can eat ifyouknowwhatImsayin.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
my opinion is that you're an artistic genious
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I like my food covered in mysterious chemicals. It's the American way.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Organic is the way to go.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
It's expensive, pointless, and either tastes the same or worse than other things

no thanks
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I buy organic milk sometimes, only because it seems to taste creamier to me, other than that I can't be bothered/don't care.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Last edited by SwaggleyKubrick at Mar 26, 2013,
I'm vegetarian, but I'd like to eat organic/vegan when I move out. For now, money's a little tight to be buying my own groceries at home.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
I work in the produce section at the "upscale" grocery store in my area (meaning all the rich pricks shop there). There is literally no difference aside from price, it goes bad faster (honestly like a day or two vs. maybe 5-6 days normal for most items), and is generally poorer quality (meaning look and taste). It's all in separate boxes and everything, but it essentially the same crap.

We've been eating pesticides for YEARS. People don't realize how LITTLE there is in normal fruit. They act like the miniscule nothing of whats there will actually hurt you. Uninformed self-important douche bags buy organic. Not to generalize, it was a joke, but uninformed people buy organic, that's not a joke (guess I did generalize).
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Mar 26, 2013,
I tend to think about buying organic milk because of the growth hormones used in cows. I haven't put forth much research into it myself, and paying more for a half-gallon of organic milk than a full gallon of "normal" milk is off putting, to say the least.

I think organic milk tastes good. As far as veggies, I'd rather just grow them myself. Cheaper that way, and you know what you're getting. But as for something that I can't do myself, like milk, it might be worth looking into organic. Those are my thoughts, anyway.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I should've stated I was talking about plants mostly. Milk I can see as the beef industry in NA is totally ****ed. Organic meat and dairy is something different all together. They raise an animal for a long time and all the while there are TONS of chemicals becoming part of that animals, being stored in it's fat reserves and flesh. Plants take outside chemicals in, but not nearly as much. Not even close.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Mar 26, 2013,
Some types of organic food taste MUCH better than their regular counterparts. But they're too expensive for me to eat on a daily basis, so I usually only end up eating them when I go out to eat.
cat
Ain't nobody got time money for dat
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I bought organic onions by accident earlier.
I don't know why I would want organic stuff. It costs more, and half the time doesn't look as nice as the non-organic stuff.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by eGraham
I think orgasmic milk tastes good.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I can afford it but am opposed to it because I am pro-gm and other artificial crop boosting tricks. If I happen to buy organic, it's because the standard version is out of stock or that the particular product is only organically made. I love my cheap GM heavy soya milk.

also poop manure.

Quote by Hydra150
half the time doesn't look as nice as the non-organic stuff.

that's partially down to consumers being more tolerant of mishapen/odd veg and fruit when it's organic because it looks 'authentic'
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
it fookin sucks
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by theguitarist

that's partially down to consumers being more tolerant of mishapen/odd veg and fruit when it's organic because it looks 'authentic'

No doubt, and I know that (non-organic) farmers have to throw away tons of edible produce because supermarkets won't stock it/consumers won't buy it, but when presented with two bags of potatoes I'm going to go with the one that isn't green. sThe fact that it costs half as much is a definite bonus.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Mar 26, 2013,
I watched a program on telly a while ago that was all about E-numbers and where they came from, (called 'E Numbers: an Edible Adventure') it turns out that many of them occur organicaly.

Buying produce labelled "organic" at the grocery store? No.
Buying produce from sellers at the local farmer's market, the majority of whom follow organic practices and sell for the same price or cheaper than their non-organic grocery store counterparts? Yes.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by Diamond Dave
the levels of ignorance in this thread are staggering

alright, give us your sensationalism
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Diamond Dave
the levels of ignorance in this thread are staggering

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about their ignorance levels!

OT: I eat some organic, not a lot though. There are cheaper alternatives that are just as healthy
Sail upon the open skies
My mother insists on buying them. Organic beef, oatmeal, fruit and vegetables, etc claiming that they taste better. It's kind of a waste of monies.
No reason to eat organic foods, there's no evidence suggesting they're better or more nutritious than their cheaper alternatives and they certainly don't taste better.
I can definitely tell the difference in grass-fed beef and free range chicken as compared to their mass farm counterparts.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by naedauuf
I work in the produce section at the "upscale" grocery store in my area (meaning all the rich pricks shop there). There is literally no difference aside from price, it goes bad faster (honestly like a day or two vs. maybe 5-6 days normal for most items), and is generally poorer quality (meaning look and taste). It's all in separate boxes and everything, but it essentially the same crap.

We've been eating pesticides for YEARS. People don't realize how LITTLE there is in normal fruit. They act like the miniscule nothing of whats there will actually hurt you. Uninformed self-important douche bags buy organic. Not to generalize, it was a joke, but uninformed people buy organic, that's not a joke (guess I did generalize).

And you don't stop to think why this is?

That being said, what can qualify for organic labelling differs country to country, and I'm not sure I would trust the organic label on foods at the grocery store. I much prefer to buy from farmers markets, but that isn't an option when I'm away at school, on a budget, and out of season.
Page 1 of 2