Hey I am interested in learning how to play the guitar and I am wanting to play country music. Is there a certain type of guitar I need to buy for country music or what? Thanks
You should start with acoustic. It is objectively the best type of guitar to learn on.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~

some country fag play this guitar. its beautiful
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
You definetly need a black 8-string with floyd rose! And to get the tone you want for country you should have a marshall, preferably a 1000W Tube fullstack! but a 500W will do aswell
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Make sure it has a whammy bar or you can't make the note go higher.

Dude. You don't know how to whammy without a whammy bar? Do you even lift?

I was going to come into this thread and just randomly say telecaster even if it was irrelevant. Turns out its actually a legitimate response.

Get a telecaster.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I recommend going into guitar center and playing as many as you can find and buying the one that feels most natural to you. Don't be afraid to ask the guitar center employees questions. They are usually more than happy to assist as long as they think they're going to make a sale.
Spc. Alex A Colby 182 Sapper Co. ( Boston to Baghdad )
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Make sure it has a whammy bar or you can't make the note go higher.

Lol, faggot, you can whammy without a whammy bar
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
If you want an acoustic, pretty much any will do. Electric: I'd say go with a Squier Telecaster. Cheers.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Make sure you learn how to whammy without a whammy bar
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Buy a fog machine and learn to play cuntry instead.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
You need a fanned fret (24.75"-30") 8 string guitar loaded with Blackout-8s, otherwise you won't be able to play country music.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.