joe474
32 IQ

Does anyone know the what model this Yamaha is? Cheers..
GonzoBeatz
199 IQ
What does it say on the sticker inside the sound hole?
joe474
32 IQ
It's not mine unfortunately which is why i dont know
Invicto91
44 IQ
In my opinion she looks like a Betty. You're welcome.
Lin689
42 IQ
Quote by Invicto91
In my opinion she looks like a Betty. You're welcome.

joe474
32 IQ
Quote by GonzoBeatz
This looks close I think. £650 RRP. Difficult to really find it with just a pic but this product seems to use the same wood, headstock, pick guard and gold hardware.

http://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical-instruments/guitars-basses/ac-guitars/ll/ll16/?mode=model#tab=product_lineup

Thanks for that, that is very similar but not the same model just differs in bridge pins and the head looks same just no 'L' on it, I've got a back pic but still confused

Bill43
I like it here
1,893 IQ
This looks remarkably like my Yamaha N-700. It should be noted on the sticker in the soundhole, just as mine is. The only differences are the pickguard and the slight difference in the sticker in the soundhole - copied your pic and zoomed in. Unable to decipher, but the shape of the sticker is different.

If it is the same, you can only find information on it in Japan. It is not listed anywhere on any Yamaha site - why??? heck if I know.

If you want to know anything about it, I can give you some information - and you can read about my N-700 in my "blog" on my "user profile" - just click my icon and go to the blog called "my stuff" shown there.
Last edited by Bill43 at Mar 27, 2013,
snakestretcher
12 IQ
Quote by GonzoBeatz
This looks close I think. £650 RRP. Difficult to really find it with just a pic but this product seems to use the same wood, headstock, pick guard and gold hardware.

http://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical-instruments/guitars-basses/ac-guitars/ll/ll16/?mode=model#tab=product_lineup

Different guitar altogether. I have an LL6 and it has a round 'leather' soundhole label. The body shape is different in the LL and FG too. The pictured guitar is an FG but which model? Haven't a clue.
stepchildusmc
413 IQ
good detective work bill
ladies and gentlemen...please hold your cards...we have a bingo !