Page 6 of 6
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
I think that this applies nicely in this situation:

That would apply if I actually cared what other people thought. I think I've compared opinions to assholes enough times for people to get the idea that I don't give a shit what people think.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,131 IQ
Opinions are more like genitals: people love to post theirs on the internet but then claim that they actually aren't theirs.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
Opinions are more like genitals: people love to post theirs on the internet but then claim that they actually aren't theirs.

crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by genghisgandhi
ffs crazysam is so autistic it hurts.

If you say so...

I doubt it, but whatever.
genghisgandhi
Kristaps Porzingis
4,324 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If you say so...

I doubt it, but whatever.

Fine, you seem autistic. You seem to like making lists and that's a pretty tell tale sign.
piratemetalhead
2,274 IQ
I really do not give any shits about gay marriage honestly

I mean yeah, let them do what they want, but I don't really hold high value for marriage in general, so... I don't care to make a big deal about it lol.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by genghisgandhi
Fine, you seem autistic. You seem to like making lists and that's a pretty tell tale sign.

Really? I like making lists, because it helps organize my thoughts. Tons of people have done this in normal life and don't get called autistic. Yes, they may not do it on web forum, but so what? I am learning to be a very methodical person, which includes organizing my thoughts in a manner that is methodical.

Because I state my thoughts in lists sometimes does NOT imply I have autism. If that's your sole argument, then gtfo, genghis.

Edit:
Besides, you try staring at and crafting 100s or 1000s of lines of code and then tell me that you wouldn't be methodical about things. If I'm not methodical, my programs might as well be shit. You essentially learn to naturally put things in methodical order (including making up lists of items when necessary) when you're studying computer science.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 27, 2013,
fail
Custom Mandy Moore avatar
1,428 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Really? I like making lists, because it helps organize my thoughts. Tons of people have done this in normal life and don't get called autistic. Yes, they may not do it on web forum, but so what? I am learning to be a very methodical person, which includes organizing my thoughts in a manner that is methodical.

Because I state my thoughts in lists sometimes does NOT imply I have autism. If that's your sole argument, then gtfo, genghis.

Edit:
Besides, you try staring at and crafting 100s or 1000s of lines of code and then tell me that you wouldn't be methodical about things. If I'm not methodical, my programs might as well be shit. You essentially learn to naturally put things in methodical order (including making up lists of items when necessary) when you're studying computer science.

Autism symptoms

Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.

But if you like making lists, maybe Cracked will hire you!
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by fail
Autism symptoms

Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.

Actually, that probably has much more to do with the fact that I simply don't care about a listener's perspective half the time than about autism. I'll be the first to admit that I'm probably not very empathetic towards people I don't consider friends or family. (The "friends or family" part is important; I'm very empathetic towards my friends and family, to the degree that I'm always there to talk with someone in either of those groups.) I'm not interested in what someone's perspective is, as much as I'm interested in the logical points of their argument. So...try again...

Edit:
It is worth noting, btw, that everyone does what I stated above to a certain degree. I just do it to a greater degree than many, which probably bugs the crap out of some of the users on this forum.
But again, being a loner, I don't really care. I honestly don't feel like it's my job to figure out the perspective of someone on the internet (who I'll likely never meet). I care for my friends and family; everyone else...I only care about the logical points of their argument.

But if you like making lists, maybe Cracked will hire you!

Clever.
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member
1,001 IQ
wow... You know i'd do it, if like... the avatar wasn't so gay
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
468 IQ
Quote by theogonia777

Dat avatar...

Your post has made me decide to support gay marriage with my dick. I'm going to go out and find a girl to bang. Totally straight sex, but I'll be thinking of the gays as I do it.
Carnivean
UG Board King
1,747 IQ
So apparently the UK doesn't have legal gay marriage either? Why have they not passed it?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
MakinLattes
fully retractable
1,097 IQ
Support autism!

People with autism are an increasingly marginalized segment of our society, as evidenced by the shameful treatment of Sam in this thread.
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by MakinLattes
Support autism!

People with autism are an increasingly marginalized segment of our society, as evidenced by the shameful treatment of Sam in this thread.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
This anti-samitism needs to stop!

If you all want an accurate description of me, including some of the points people in this thread brought up as "symptoms of autism" (and therefore wrongfully implying I might have autism), look here.

Of particular interest to genghis or fail (since both seemed to find it appropriate to say I might have autism) might be the 5th, 7th, & 8th paragraphs. Now, can we all just leave me be already? You guys are sick and sad for taking this much interest in me.