Page 2 of 6
slactivism (n.) - The act of participating in obviously pointless activities as an expedient alternative to actually expending effort to fix a problem.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I bet crazysam is against it. He's pretty religious.

RIP ethan hanus

I hardly think my opinion on the issue matters. What matters is what the SCOTUS says.

Besides, if you all really cared (like you claim to by changing your avatar), you'd be one of those people outside SCOTUS building. So...yeah...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 26, 2013,
Quote by BlackLuster
That's really gay

oppa faciet stye
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I hardly think my opinion on the issue matters. What matters is what the SCOTUS says.

Besides, if you all really cared (like you claim to by changing your avatar), you'd be one of those people outside SCOTUS building. So...yeah...

lol this n word's homophobic as shit
This reminds me of that time we all changed our facebook pictures to cartoons to stop child abuse or something.
All the child abusers came on facebook one day and saw that I had turned super saiyan, crushing their scouters in rage that their plan had been foiled and never touching a kid ever again.
Mine's already gay enough.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by genghisgandhi
lol this n word's homophobic as shit

I don't know how pointing out your slacktivism or how being annoyed that you stole my avatar again is homophobic, but nice try.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
And with good reason too. It was funny the first time. Now it's lame.

yeah

you guys suck ass, get on my level
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
How about I don't and we can pretend I did, and I can go on my way supporting equal marriage
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Because spending hundreds of dollars and missing work to fly across the country/planet to stand outside of the building is the only way to support a cause.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by captainsnazz
This reminds me of that time we all changed our facebook pictures to cartoons to stop child abuse or something.
All the child abusers came on facebook one day and saw that I had turned super saiyan, crushing their scouters in rage that their plan had been foiled and never touching a kid ever again.

Pedophiles started using that to their advantage actually...

Spongebob avatars don't seem too threatening.
ayy lmao
There are certain days when Facebook is even more annoying than usual.
Today is one of those days.

EDIT: And my avatar is already rainbow
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Mar 26, 2013,
Quote by StewieSwan
Because spending hundreds of dollars and missing work to fly across the country/planet to stand outside of the building is the only way to support a cause.

Hardly. But changing your avatar on UG is hardly effective.
Pfft.

As if my avatar didn't already scream "I am in complete support of whatever gay things gay people want to gay."
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 30-26
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 8-8
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
Pfft.

As if my avatar didn't already scream "I am in complete support of whatever gay things gay people want to gay."

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
These icons would make cool designations for red teams and blue teams in video games and stuff.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Hardly. But changing your avatar on UG is hardly effective.

Hence why I'm not doing it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Seref
These icons would make cool designations for red teams and blue teams in video games and stuff.

This thread is now about how good the icon would look to designate teams in video games.
ayy lmao
The Phillies start in less than a week. Now is not the time to change my avatar

I wouldn't have done it anyway but that's a good excuse.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I support bacon and eggs.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I mean really, I could see these used as emblems by Red Army and Blue Army in RvB.
Silly Seref, it's not even Christmas
Quote by Hydra150
Silly Seref, it's not even Christmas

tell that to burgery.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
tell that to burgery.

He's only had it since this year (I think), Nelsean and Magnus have been rocking hats for years
Facebook activism helped capture Kony last time. We can change the world again!
Originally posted by supersac
mmh no one has seen god...
no one has seen your penis...
...YOUR PENIS MUST BE GOD!
Quote by mitchgosche2011
Facebook activism helped capture Kony last time. We can change the world again!

Too bad that shit was a scam.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
This is a whopping crock of shit.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by AeroRocker
There are certain days when Facebook is even more annoying than usual.
Today is one of those days.

EDIT: And my avatar is already rainbow

That is completely true. How is Facebook still going? It hasn't updated...ever. It's soooo boring it has become the new myspace. The memes might actually be cool if they were animated/.gif.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I vote we do this but with crazysam's avatar.

YES!
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Dr. Bacon
How is Facebook still going? It hasn't updated...ever. It's soooo boring it has become the new myspace.

Um...what? Are you like 12? Because facebook has updated several times. Also, myspace revamped itself as a site that caters to musical connections exclusively.

@Holy Katana:
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 26, 2013,
This is pretty useless, really. It's almost like those stupid "I Voted" stickers.

Obviously I support LGBT rights; I'm bi. I don't need a stupid avatar to show I do.

Anyone who actually feels good about themselves for doing this should go fuck off. Slacktivism gets absolutely nothing done other than "consciousness-raising," if even that, and is really only a way for people to feel better about themselves because they're allegedly making a difference (which they really aren't).
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Um...what? Are you like 12? Because facebook has updated several times. Also, myspace revamped itself as a site that caters to musical connections exclusively.

@Holy Katana:

Lol I can't even remember my Myspace password. Is that site worth goin back to?