Page 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_pUwJuSYOc
I'm the dude trying to sing and play guitar at the same time, the sound system sucked hard and we couldn't stop from getting that shitty feedback, but aside that I want your honest opinion on how I sing/play guitar
"I wanted water but I'll walk through the fire"
Spoilt little dicks like you don't deserve my opinions!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

lolk
No offense, but people that bad should commit sudoku.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I'm with him no matter how hurtful and critical over wasting my time, there mine!
you're never as free as when you are lost
Quote by GuitarQ33r0
I'm with him no matter how hurtful and critical over wasting my time, there mine!

lol
Slow dancing in a burning room seems counter-productive. Shouldn't you be putting the fire out?
I like it. Whatever you changed to play that solo or whatever though, don't change it. Your tone sounded better before. And fire your sound guy.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Songs sounds nice, would like to hear a proper recording of it.

I disagree with Danjo. The tone of the solo was good.

But yeah I couldn't hear a word the mic quality was that bad.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Mar 26, 2013,
Quote by TunerAddict
No offense, but people that bad should commit sudoku.

Seppuku, you mean?

Quote by Nero Galon

I disagree with CrazySam/Danjo. The tone of the solo was good.

HEY! Don't associate me with all the jackasses who stole my avatar!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Seppuku, you mean?

No, they should commit their lives to playing sudoku. The books are only $1.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Its for the greater good Sam.

And I disagree with you disagreeing with me. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as his tone the rest of the time. It got thinner, which is not what you want for a solo.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Nero Galon

I disagree with CrazySam/Danjo. The tone of the solo was good.

Thanks for the input man, really appreciate it
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Seppuku, you mean?

HEY! Don't associate me with all the jackasses who stole my avatar!

I genuinely thought it was you.
Yeah, the song seems pretty pleasant. Your guitar playing wasn't bad, but loosen up a bit. As for your voice, I really couldn't tell much. It seemed passable enough though.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
It sounds real loose but the guitars pretty groovy I was surprised only one person clapped at the end. The vocals make everything sound worse by association. Definitely work on those.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Quote by zero27
It sounds real loose but the guitars pretty groovy I was surprised only one person clapped at the end. The vocals make everything sound worse by association. Definitely work on those.

I'm not really a singer, but I was the only one willing to sing lol, we're looking for a separate singer at the moment.
Honest opinion is you are better than most telling you that you suck.
Work on the sound and you'll do ok
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I still say his future lies in becoming sudoku grand master.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
No, they should commit their lives to playing sudoku. The books are only $1.

Ah, sounds like a fine punishment!

Quote by Danjo's Guitar
Its for the greater good Sam.

I don't give two shits about the greater good though.

Quote by Nero Galon

I genuinely thought it was you.
Well, that's why I don't like that all these guys are stealing my avatar. I get that it's a joke and all, but 1) it's already been done before, so the comedic value is zero for me AND 2) it confuses people.

@TS:
I like your playing, except for the solo. Decent song. I'd record that shit.

I couldn't really hear your singing though.
At least the feedback was in key. You're not very good at singing.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
The playing was passable, but to be brutally honest your vocals are not even close.
My recommendation is to record yourself singing acapella and play it back to yourself, the results will frighten and repulse you into putting some serious work into it. The voice is like any other instrument, you have to learn how to play it. Sure some of us are born with a vintage gibson in our throat and others (like me) are born with a $30 pawn shop guitar with a busted neck. Whatever you have you can still wrestle a tune out of it, but it takes some practice.

Now that being said "Slow Dancing' is heavily reliant on someone with a strong low register. I can't sing it very well either, so I really recommend playing it up a couple of steps until you find your feet vocally. I'm certain you will find it a lot more comfortable to get out.
Quote by Battery Chicken
The playing was passable, but to be brutally honest your vocals are not even close.
My recommendation is to record yourself singing acapella and play it back to yourself, the results will frighten and repulse you into putting some serious work into it. The voice is like any other instrument, you have to learn how to play it. Sure some of us are born with a vintage gibson in our throat and others (like me) are born with a $30 pawn shop guitar with a busted neck. Whatever you have you can still wrestle a tune out of it, but it takes some practice.

Now that being said "Slow Dancing' is heavily reliant on someone with a strong low register. I can't sing it very well either, so I really recommend playing it up a couple of steps until you find your feet vocally. I'm certain you will find it a lot more comfortable to get out.

Thanks for the tips bro! It means a lot to me
Quote by jthm_guitarist
At least the feedback was in key. You're not very good at singing.

Shit. List.

Wtf, I'm even finding people I rarely see in the Pit stealing my avatar now. Have you guys had your laugh now?
Work on how you sing with a microphone. Your sound sucked and didn't helped, equalize that shit, bro!

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Shit. List.

Wtf, I'm even finding people I rarely see in the Pit stealing my avatar now. Have you guys had your laugh now?

Yes
Quote by GuitarQ33r0
Yes

Do you even know how this started? Or did you just do it because you saw everyone else doing it, and you thought it was funny?
Quote by chev311e
lol at one guy clapping. You deserved more than that.

Thanks man, there were like 50 people in front of us, they were mostly drunk though
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Do you even know how this started? Or did you just do it because you saw everyone else doing it, and you thought it was funny?

Thought it was funny
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

You know, if you're bothered enough by it, I'm sure you can make a mod do something about it. It is against the rules, after all:

Quote by The Rules
No stealing avatars
- Do not steal another user's custom avatar.
Punishment: Will usually result in your avatar being changed to the default Mandy Moore avatar.
Quote by snipelfritz

I can't understand a word you're singing. Either you're extremely inarticulate, the poor sound quality is just that bad, or a combination of the two. Guitar playing was good, but it's hard to truly judge your playing ability on a song like that and with such a shit recording I can't really hear your... um.

You know how a lot of tone is "in the fingers" there should be a word for that. Is there? Anyway, you can't really hear how good someone's "insert new word here" is unless it's a decent recording. That said, I didn't hear any obvious mistakes and your bends sounded in tune and well controlled which is usually a sign of a good player.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Mar 27, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You know, if you're bothered enough by it, I'm sure you can make a mod do something about it. It is against the rules, after all:

No need to get your panties in a bunch I'll change it.
^ Oh my panties aren't in a bunch. I'm quite neutral on the whole shebang. I'm just stating the facts.

But I do appreciate your concern for my panties.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by whywefight
it's butt cancer

all of it

Are you saying this video gave you butt cancer??
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by whywefight
it's butt cancer

all of it

:'(
Your opinion validates my existance.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Are you saying this video gave you butt cancer??

Yes..... This video.....

haven't even listened to it yet, can't find my headphones
Page 1 of 2