Page 1 of 2
I have to

-collect data for a report on crabs (told my group I'd send it to them this morning but I've just started and they probably hate me now)
-finish the first draft of a literature review - I keep postponing my meetings with my advisor for stupid fake reasons but tomorrow is the absolute latest I can send it in/meet him and he probably also hates me now
-study for various tests
-go to the doctor (who doesn't hate me because I have to pay for every visit)

I've cleaned my room, gone to the gym, done my laundry, made my bed, organized all the folders on my computer, learned to make paper tables, watched countless videos of frogs, and showered. but there is nothing else I can distract myself with.

What should you be doing now?

edit: not that anyone cares but it's important to me and I just realized how urgent this is: I NEED TO EAT MY YOGURT BEFORE IT ROTS! but I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get it
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Mar 27, 2013,
I'm reading a novel I was supposed to be half done with yesterday.

Almost to halfway.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
That's weird, I should go to the doctor to take some tests and collect my cream for crabs...

I should be sleeping.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
-Finding a job. I've applied at near 50 places (not an exaggeration) with not a single call back and am super bummed. So I'm procrastinating even trying again.
-Working on my singing
-Working on post-rock solo project

That's pretty much it.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Have to do a lab report on protein kinetics. That's all we've done in biochem labs, enzyme and protein kinetics, and I'm sick of it. I also have to write a review paper on phosphodiesterase as well as make a poster presentation on something that I haven't yet picked a topic for. Plus studying, try to find a supervisor for an honours thesis next year, and prepare for an interview at an analytical chem lab.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
At the moment just some homework. Not a large amount and it isn't hard to do. Its twelve a.m. so I better get started soon.

Getting a job too, which I really need to do.

Re-learning how to drive. I despise driving but I live in a car dependent city so I have no choice, although it's really not procrastinating since I'm waiting for my parents to be willing to supervise me in the car (I never drove alone when I was driving and I was awful at it).

I started writing some new music yesterday that is actually good and I need to get going on that again before this creative spurt is over.
I have to watch like a solid 25 hours of cartoons by Saturday

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Buying a car and planning vacation for end of summer.

Procrastinating luxuries
Quote by jthm_guitarist
I have to watch like a solid 25 hours of cartoons by Saturday

what? Like for realzies?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Just sleep, which I sort of need in order to do stuff in the morning.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by metal4eva_22
Have to do a lab report on protein kinetics. That's all we've done in biochem labs, enzyme and protein kinetics, and I'm sick of it. I also have to write a review paper on phosphodiesterase as well as make a poster presentation on something that I haven't yet picked a topic for. Plus studying, try to find a supervisor for an honours thesis next year, and prepare for an interview at an analytical chem lab.

This makes me glad that my two major skills in college are reading and writing.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by metal4eva_22

Do you know what you're doing for your honours thesis? I'm wondering because I'm fairly familiar with theses for environmental bio and how people choose them but I have clue about cell/molecular/biochem since I generally try to avoid those subjects :/

Quote by Avedas
Buying a car and planning vacation for end of summer.

Procrastinating luxuries

Where are you going?

Not to sound stalkerish I'm just curious lol. I need to buy plane tickets for this summer but the best flight I've found so far has 2 layovers, 14 and 25 hours respectively, and the second one is just a 2-hour flight from my final destination. I don't want to support this type of scheduling.
cat
I have to write a short paper

Write a short chapter report

Study for a quiz

and another assignment

and a lab report

I have to be done with all of these in 17 hours
Last edited by whywefight at Mar 27, 2013,
Not a thing. Feels good mang.

But really, the only reason is because I already finished an 8 month program and got my diploma and license. Hadn't had any luck finding a job, but I've been applying everywhere, so technically, I'm just waiting for a phone call.

Edit: Actually I had been procrastinating getting a hair cut for a long while, but I did that just today, so again, nothing.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 27, 2013,
Getting a job, doing my driving test, applying for college. Its not a good feeling.
Quote by guitarxo

Where are you going?

Not to sound stalkerish I'm just curious lol. I need to buy plane tickets for this summer but the best flight I've found so far has 2 layovers, 14 and 25 hours respectively, and the second one is just a 2-hour flight from my final destination. I don't want to support this type of scheduling.

Thailand. So far haven't found a package that isn't horribly excessive, but I haven't been looking very hard of course.
i have a metric shit tonne of work to do for this week. a good portion of that is due tomorrow evening.

i've spent the past 3 hours doing nothing. it's 4 am now. ****
..::fat
lard::..
Yoghurt usually last at least a week after the use-by date. It's fine until the lid bulges.
Oh trust me, I'm an expert on old yogurt and I have intestines of steel. But it's been over a week and the fridge is shared, and I don't trust other people to close the door properly
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Oh trust me, I'm an expert on old yogurt and I have intestines of steel. But it's been over a week and the fridge is shared, and I don't trust other people to close the door properly

jus mekkin shure bb is ok 😸
I have to find album artwork and a sound clip for a song. I'm not procrastinating though, these things take time.
Studying. I have an exam tomorrow and I am on 50 percent. I have 26 hours left.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
A wise man once told me, "Procrastination is not failure, as with procrastination you get it done eventually."

2 short papers (5pgs)
1 medium paper (7pgs)
1 long paper (15+pgs)

Been doing this for years though, so it's nothing new.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Absolutely nothing. I have a job and my free time is my time to do whatever I want with. It makes the stuff I used to procrastinate with whilst I was at university quite dull now. I miss procrastination.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i need to contact my school regarding an essay i wrote. I need to edit it a bit but i'm at my internship atm so I haven't had time. Should mail them as soon as possible and get it done though. Besides that, nothing really.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
A chemistry assignment that I've been putting off for three weeks and is due tomorrow
- Finding an apartment
- Finding a job
- Learning Fear Of The Dark on bass for a school project
- Preparing to get my drivers license
- Cleaning my room
- Fixing up my car

And here I am, just playing Minecraft.
Quote by StewieSwan
Sex changes? That's pretty gay

Quote by jakesmellspoo
if you took a bite out of an ebola patient, you'd probably end up with ebola.

Quote by Oyface

- Learning Fear Of The Dark on bass for a school project

And here I am, just playing Minecraft.

I'd continue with that, for enternity.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
- getting a new job. I should really be earning double what I am atm with my qualifications...
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
-Finding a job
-Working out
-Writing the final script to my screenwriting class.
-Starting my research paper for Media and Society
-Pre-pro for my Field Production class
-Getting sleeping for the next three hours. (I might actually do that now. )

And people wonder why I am a complete dick for the last two weeks of the semester.
Quote by Rawshik
-Finding a job. I've applied at near 50 places (not an exaggeration) with not a single call back and am super bummed. So I'm procrastinating even trying again.

You're not alone on that, after i graduated (back last year) i applied for places every day, usually averaging about 20 per week, and didn't start hearing anything back until about a month or two before Christmas, and of all the interviews i had, none were successful. I started applying for places again at the start of this year and have only just started getting interviews, which is handy because my motivation was wearing thin. Try some volunteer work, i know it sucks not working for money, but it looks good on the CV and shows that you have a work ethic.

My procrastination:

-Applying for jobs. I have an interview tomorrow and hopefully i'll get it, but just in case i don't, i should start applying for more jobs today.

I think that's about it, to be honest.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
-MIDI Class work which entails:
-Programming a RnB style track from a score and posting it online
-Composing a Reggae piece

-Theory Class which entails:
-Interval training
-Learning chords (9th chords, 13th chords, etc)
-Composing a song in any style using said chords, although I've made a good start on this

-Learning songs for my open mic nights.

-Practicing for my shred solo project.

So much music, so little time hahaha
Ibanez TSA30 < Boss OS-2 < Custom Frankenstein Strat w/ scalloped board and Epi LP pickup
Quote by theguitarist
- getting a new job. I should really be earning double what I am atm with my qualifications...

"Should"? I'm sure there's many people with more qualifications than you who are completely out of work.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I should be sleeping.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
5000 word dissertation, 4000 word lab report, revise for an exam and prepare a presentation.

instead ive watched the lion king 3 times in the last 3 days and done... **** ALL.

got a month to do it all but i just cat seem to knuckle down and get in my flow. i nomally find my zone 1 week before the deadline, however these all have the same deadline....
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
-changing strings on all of my instruments
-fixing my ocarina that has been broken for 9 months
-almost all of my school work from this semester
-cleaning my room
-doing laundry
-having a serious talk with my parents
-pretty much everything else
*your ad here*
Page 1 of 2