http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DVhXlFEXv0

My girlfriend recently bought me this wonderful piece of Jackson win off a local buy/sell/trade website. Absolutely LOVE this thing to death. It is by far the best playing, sounding, and looking guitar that I own. The review is in the video. Enjoy!
Jackson DK2M "Kendra"(Illuminator/Crunch Lab)
Charvel So Cal "Hayley" (JBs)
Washburn RX30 "Cherri" (Jazz/Dimebucker)
Sterling JP60 "Mara" (LiquiFire/Steve's Special)
I'm creeped out, and 0:45 0:49 will haunt me in nightmares, I'm sure.

Nontheless, wonderful guitar, HNGD!
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Sweet axe
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
HNGD! I may pick one up this week
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
HNGD!
Played one of these years ago and I recall it to be one of the most comfortable guitars I've ever played.
Mayones Regius
Gibson SG
Fender CS Telecaster
Kemper Profiler
Your girlfriend buys you guitars :O man you are winning at life.
All I ever hear is blah blah blah why so many guitars blah blah
Quote by I K0nijn I
HNGD!
Played one of these years ago and I recall it to be one of the most comfortable guitars I've ever played.

Yes sir! This thing is an absolute beast; takes some getting used to playing it sitting down but that learning curve is slowly going away!

My only grip (albeit a minor one) is that it doesn't fit in my guitar rack very well haha
Jackson DK2M "Kendra"(Illuminator/Crunch Lab)
Charvel So Cal "Hayley" (JBs)
Washburn RX30 "Cherri" (Jazz/Dimebucker)
Sterling JP60 "Mara" (LiquiFire/Steve's Special)