believe it or not, these are two of my favorite metallica albums, (load before reload however) and i just wanna know if they are any other bands/albums that have similar sounds to these albums?

thanks in advance
Quote by hightension01
Cant tell if trolling.. or terrible taste in music..

>is in a metalcore band
>tells other users that they have terrible taste

baab
Quote by hightension01
Cant tell if trolling.. or terrible taste in music..

Taste is subjective, it cannot be good or bad therefore. Now stop being condescending.

OT: It's probably not what you're looking for, but try A Different Beat (album) by Gary Moore, it seems similar to me in the way that it's heavy in a way, but very experimental/fusion-esque. Maybe it's just me.
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
Maybe try looking into some southern rock/metal bands. Black Stone Cherry's first album might be something you'd like.
Quote by Malchius
Maybe try looking into some southern rock/metal bands. Black Stone Cherry's first album might be something you'd like.

was gonna suggest that one too, sounds allot like load/reload
My shitty gear:
Vox AD30VT-XL
Danelectro Fab Metal
Zoom 505 II
ESP Ltd MH-50
Quote by My Last Words
>is in a metalcore band
>tells other users that they have terrible taste

/thread
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
nickelback maybe?
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
I will answer this as sincerely as I can in the hammered state that I am. First, check Metallica's Garage Inc. album, then Corrosion of Conformity's Deliverance, and oh shit the one with Who's got the Fire, and then go to the classic Masters of Reality by Sabbath. I'll try more tomorrow when I'm sober.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."