Hadn't even really planned on getting this but it just really struck a chord with me(heh heh). I had actually went to the store intending to order an ESP Eclipse on the trade in of my Epi Les Paul Prophecy but seen this for the third time and just had to do it. For years now I've said I wouldn't bother with anything but a LP style guitar after owning my first but this is a nice refreshment. Plus, I'm running it through an EVH head and cab. (also LOVE it) The Eclipse is still on my list... hopefully in a few months!
In the meantime, this right here rips. Really enjoy it. Maybe the price could've been lowered a bit since they switched the manufacturing from Japan to China but the quality still seems to be there. Plays excellent right from the shop and excellent hardware. Very solid!!

PS: Shitty phone pics. Don't quite do it justice

"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Last edited by MetalManiac_86 at Mar 27, 2013,
I'm so freaking jealous. I'll buy this guitar (hardtail version) by selling my SG cause i ordered an ESP lolz.
Guitars :
Gibson LP Traditional
Gibson SG Special (Pimped the hell out)
Music Man JP6
Fender Am. Special Tele
Guild DV-6
Amps :
Egnater Armageddon//Custom cabinets
Awesome setup! I'd love to get some sound samples.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

Holy balls! Sweet rig man

Let me guess. You like Van Halen?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
that guitar always reminded me of a long necked fish
probably the head that looks like the profile of fishhead breathing
anyway hngd

dang good set up right there