Recently, while playing for a religious event, my Egnater Renegade 112 combo died. I was playing, and then my amp powered off.

Pictures of amp are on my profile

Symptoms:
Light will not turn on if switched on or off
No sound comes out whatsoever

Tube Complement:
Preamp:
Ruby 12ax7c5: V1 V6 | Changed Just over a year ago
Svetlana Electronic Devices 12ax7: V2 V3 V4 V5 | Changed just over a year ago
Power Amp:
Svetlana Electronic Devices 6l6gc matched pair: Changed Fall 2009
Ruby EL34BSTR Matched Pair: Changed just over a year ago

Checked:
IEC Power cable by using alternate cable
Fuses with digital multimeter; do not have burn marks on them either
Every single tube position with another tube known to be working
Speaker was connected trough entire test

If you guys could help me by:
tell me what might be wrong
telling me how to check it
giving me other resources if you do not know

Thanks! Any help is appreciated. I am in a hurry and need to have this ready for a trip to Florida where I am playing by next Monday. You can see that I am in a rush, so thanks for your help!
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
Last edited by crice6505 at Mar 27, 2013,
It was Gods way of telling you that it is all a lie.

Just messin with you, have you checked the fuses? fuses that are on the PCB internal?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Mar 27, 2013,
Good idea. Just checked. F3 and F4 seemed to be good, F1 and F2 (the replaceable ones) are not busted either, so it seems like the internal workings but be screwed.

EDIT: It should be noted that I am in show choir. Some of my stuff can get bumped around sometimes (which is why I chose this amp), so if someone knows of something that breaks with alot of bumps, let me know! Thanks.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
Do any of the tubes light up at all?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
UPDATE: I made an idiot mistake. I forgot to check the fuse right under the power. Changed fuse, light was lit for a second then went out again. Fuse was blown again.

Changing the tubes obviously didn't let the amp turn on last time, but if I changed the fuse, would the problem likely be the tubes then? If so how would I check which tube is broken? I obviously can't run through like 60 different fuses.

Quote by Robbgnarly
Do any of the tubes light up at all?

Before I changed the fuse, no. After I did though, they appeared to for a VERY short period. maybe a second, so I wasn't sure.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Take it to a tech and have them look it over, it could be a number of diffrent things
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by crice6505
UPDATE: I made an idiot mistake. I forgot to check the fuse right under the power. Changed fuse, light was lit for a second then went out again. Fuse was blown again.

Changing the tubes obviously didn't let the amp turn on last time, but if I changed the fuse, would the problem likely be the tubes then? If so how would I check which tube is broken? I obviously can't run through like 60 different fuses.

Before I changed the fuse, no. After I did though, they appeared to for a VERY short period. maybe a second, so I wasn't sure.

Did you replace it with a SLOW BLO fuse? When I bought my amp I had a similar problem, got myself a full retube a new fuse and haven't had to look back yet.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Hmm. Not sure. I believe it was replaced with the exact same fuse, but dad bought the fuses for me. Anyways, it has been jobbed out as I ran through everything I could and couldn't figure out what was up.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate