I plugged in a 9v adapter in my wah pedal. It didnt work so i unplugged ot and put 2 9v batteries in . When i tried to use it again, it didnt work.. The LED lights were on, but when i strummed or played the notes, it didnt come put through my amp. How do you fix this?
Do i have to buy a new one?
Are you sure the output of the ac adapter was correct for your wah?

are you sure that you don't have the inputs/outputs mixed up?
yeah, it may be your inputs outputs are backwards.
I do that suprisingly often.

also, it's a crybaby, they have an on off switch.
mine is a little dogey and sometimes after clicking it the sound doesn't come through and I need to click harder.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
if its got 2 batteries, then ull need an 18 volt supply. look into the correct adapter or it wont work/blow it up.
Yea im pretty sure that I didnt mix the output/input. When I turn the pedal off, the sound goes out the amp. But when i turn it on again, it just mutes the guitar
then the lines could be backwards.
what side is your guitar currently plugged into?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by dlantngh2000
Yea im pretty sure that I didnt mix the output/input. When I turn the pedal off, the sound goes out the amp. But when i turn it on again, it just mutes the guitar

Yea, then you're not sure. Go be sure.
Washburn MG-44(E)
Ibanez RG421 (Eb)
Art & Lutherie Electric Cutaway
Vox Valvetronix VT40
Vox AC4tv 1x10
Vox Original Wah-Wah Pedal V847-A
MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion