Page 1 of 3
Because if it had people would have traveled back in time from the future and we'd already know.

discuss
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Mar 27, 2013,
Temporal prime directive, dumbass. Study it.
Check out my band Disturbed
^ Yeah you jackass. Study it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
thats just weird but cool, in a way.... i like time travelling, well, th idea of it anyway...
To The World I Am A Stranger, To A Stranger I Am A Possible Serial Killer

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You guys are so funny xD xoxo <3

Quote by Doveri
Well a human can't sing an Em since that's a chord

If you mean Eb3/E3, then that is a contralto voice.
TS is a jackass.
Is jackass a TS?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Ohmygod TS quit being such a freaking jackass, you jackass.
Jackass TS is a it study

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
TS is a stupid asshole who doesn't know anything about any subject.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Or the mob controls it like in Looper. Study it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My dick, Study it
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
subjects TS jackass time is an directive temporal

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
subjects TS jackass time is an directive temporal

Shut up you dickbag. You've offended me.
TS is a big ol dickbag.
TS is a flaming bag of dicks. Study it.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 27, 2013,
You think you're so smart with your illogical fallacies and irreparable cognitive understanding on how we understand space and time.

I think that you're actually a time traveler trying to discourage our human nature so that time travel doesnt exist so that we dont have to kill our future selves for the mafia in some shitty city that makes no sense with 2 actors who are kinda famous but still did a shit job at making a film.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Traveling into the future will be possible but you can never go backwards the universe won't allow a paradox. If man can go fast enough he can end up in the future because time is relative.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Quote by Nelsean
You think you so smart with your illogical fallacies and irreparable cognitive understanding on how we understand space and time.

I think that you're actually a time traveler trying to discourage our human nature so that time travel doesnt exist so that we dont have to kill our future selves for the mafia in some shitty city that makes no sense with 2 actors who are kinda famous but still did a shit job at making a film.

Piss off. That movie was good and you know it.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by fail
Really? Cause I feel like this thread is visiting us from the past

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1519920

my plot is unraveling

i search i no found nothing

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Time travel exists i have a time machine right here in my pocket
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Nelsean
You think you're so smart with your illogical fallacies and irreparable cognitive understanding on how we understand space and time.

Bruce Willis is kinda famous?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Nelsean

And JGL's squint was silly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Maybe time machines can only travel time to other time machines so a time machine would need to be invented. Check mate dillweed!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Maybe time machines can only travel time to other time machines so a time machine would need to be invented. Check mate dillweed!

Or maybe they can only move forward in time.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Because if it had people would have traveled back in time from the future and we'd already know.

discuss

God you're stupid.
Read the Holy Bible and watch Ancient Aliens on History Channel.

Sorry but, that is kind of dumb. Having the same evidence as me yet completely ignoring it and then saying
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by angusfan16
Or maybe they can only move forward in time.

Is it not the case where if you put a person in a vessel travelling at the speed of light, you've practically created a time machine.

Feel like we discussed this in physics some time ago, as time is relative to velocity right?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
God people r dumb.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
God people r dumb.

It's okay, one day we will all come to that relazation

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
My dick, Study it

Its so small and insignificant, there will be no gains from studying it
Some ****ing b/s NASA looking statue from way back when.

And Ancient Aliens has the nerve to say it's Aliens from other planets.

The Bible stories and God's voice from the Heavens that spoke to those in Biblical times... Should be taken as proof that we traveled to back then.

People really need to start ttinking about Time Travel from the future.

• Church steeples look like rocket ships to me; House of God.
  • The Islamic Moon and Star... Space travel stuff.
  • The Star of David... More Space stuff.

My point is, we travel to back then where we traveled to from where we're going to travel from, in rockets around moons and, making bright stars; IDK.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 27, 2013,
Maybe it's invented way off in the future when they have no records of our time. They don't even know about Earth. EVER THINK ABOUT THAT, HUH?
Quote by Weaponized
Maybe it's invented way off in the future when they have no records of our time. They don't even know about Earth. EVER THINK ABOUT THAT, HUH?

Nope... Bible, Anicent Aliens, they came, we saw, and couldn't even read the evidence with out shouting God or ET. - Mankind can be really dumb sometimes.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by innertom
Its so small and insignificant, there will be no gains from studying it

It's practically microscopic, right?
I have a time machine... but it only goes forward in time at normal speed. I'm still working on it
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 3