Page 1 of 3
I mean i dont want to dance or talk to people really.

Should I just go to a brothel or bars/clubs can get sex also that night?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If you're decent looking, go to a club/pub/bar

If not, Go to a brothel.

that simple
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
If you're decent looking, go to a club/pub/bar

If not, Go to a brothel.

that simple

looks... fine

social skills...poor

So i need to go to specific ones or any..like i could go to a guitar playing pub or would i need to go to some big nightclub
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
If you don't talk or dance with women in bars/clubs you're not going to be sexing any of them.

So brothels it is.

well i can make an effort to talk i guess.

but im not sure how to go about it.

Girls have randomly started talking to me in clubs does that mean they wanted sex or thought i was sexable?

Yet i messed it up of course by not talking lol.
Quote by guitarbeero
Girls have randomly started talking to me in clubs does that mean they wanted sex or thought i was sexable?

Yet i messed it up of course by not talking lol.

either way i'm pretty sure it doesn't mean "hey it'd be great if you ignored me", so you might wanna at least open with a greeting
Quote by metal4eva_22
Find a drunk girl who has become separated from her friends.

Quote by Trowzaa
No, it's rape.

Both of these are true.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Find a drunk girl who has become separated from her friends.

In some countries, she actually could call rape if she was drunk, and TS and her had sex.

Just saying, a blowup doll never blows the rape whistle!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 28, 2013,
If you are going out for the express purpose of scoring, your gonna have a bad time.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by sacamano79
If you are going out for the express purpose of scoring, your gonna have a bad time.

yeh well i wouldnt go to bars or clubs for anything else thats why i dont go nor get laid lol...I would only go for sole reason i want sex..tbh i wouldnt even want to talk much with the girl im having sex with..just pick a hot girl and bang her lol.

Maybe brothel it is but i look good and i dont want brothel skank lol.
Quote by guitarbeero
ok calm with the sarcasm....

Sarcasm is like the Pit's bread and butter. Learn to wallow in it.

Btw, did I mention blowup dolls? I can't remember...

Edit:
Quote by guitarbeero
yeh well i wouldnt go to bars or clubs for anything else thats why i dont go nor get laid lol...I would only go for sole reason i want sex..tbh i wouldnt even want to talk much with the girl im having sex with..just pick a hot girl and bang her lol.

In all honesty, if this is your attitude, then the only way you're going to score is by going to a brothel. And that doesn't really count as "scoring"; the whole "paid to have sex with me" aspect kind of ruins that.
Grow an afro, put on a pair of shades, and walk into the club in a white jumpsuit.
Swimming.
In.
Poontang.
this house is bitchin
I usually go to the bar with friends to have a good time. I get more attention that way than when I have any kind of sexual motivation. That said, random hookups are rarely anything new or satisfying. Plus, the scuzzy bitches at the bar are just loose and dirty man.

Find a real woman.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by guitarbeero

I think you need to get in touch with your inner alcoholism. You would only go to bars and clubs for sex? You sicken me.
ayy lmao
Get some sunglasses and wear a suit, maybe a cane too. Then just stand in the corner, by yourself, and gaze throughout the crowd. Once a girl makes eye contact, just do a slight nod of the head and walk out slowly by yourself and wait by the door, smoking a cigarette. After about 2 minutes, she will be outside looking for you.
erm u mean u think having a gf is better?

I guess sexually it is but then i like the idea of going out and getting drunk and having sex more than having a gf...Its more exciting and fun having a gf is kinda boring especially as i only want one for sex nothing else so that aint gonna happen.

So I only have choice of club sluts or hos?

But I just like getting drunk and going out then doing sex acts I dont even like talking as i said before in my guitar thread i have aspergers most likely.

I just like the feeling of being drunk, I like the feeling of bein gout my house and I like the feeling of doing sex acts.

Quote by guitarbeero

ok so what's your question here exactly

you seem to know that you'll have to talk to someone in some way because you don't want to go to a brothel

here's your answer then: go start a conversation
Quote by chookiecookie
I think you need to get in touch with your inner alcoholism. You would only go to bars and clubs for sex? You sicken me.

well i dont really like talking much so why else would I go?

Id go to a bar to play pool etc though
Quote by chev311e
Get some sunglasses and wear a suit, maybe a cane too. Then just stand in the corner, by yourself, and gaze throughout the crowd. Once a girl makes eye contact, just do a slight nod of the head and walk out slowly by yourself and wait by the door, smoking a cigarette. After about 2 minutes, she will be outside looking for you.

Throw in a brief glance at your pocketwatch through your monocle and you're well away.
Quote by guitarbeero

I guess sexually it is but then i like the idea of going out and getting drunk and having sex more than having a gf...Its more exciting and fun having a gf is kinda boring especially as i only want one for sex nothing else so that aint gonna happen.

But I just like getting drunk and going out then doing sex acts I dont even like talking as i said before in my guitar thread i have aspergers most likely.

Two things. I can see why you don't have a girlfriend, And you definitely don't have aspergers.
ayy lmao
Quote by guitarbeero

Um, no, I wasn't getting at that at all. Unless you want to pay a brothel chick, you WILL have to talk to get laid. Simple as that. I'm hardly the first one telling you this either...
Quote by :-D
ok so what's your question here exactly

you seem to know that you'll have to talk to someone in some way because you don't want to go to a brothel

here's your answer then: go start a conversation

so my point is if you go out

1. You are ''allowed'' to just talk to random females u think look attractive.

2. If they become chatty and you get on its very possible to go some place for sex or more likely to get her phone number and then have sex another day or more likely nothing will happen with most girls.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Um, no, I wasn't getting at that at all. Unless you want to pay a brothel chick, you WILL have to talk to get laid. Simple as that. I'm hardly the first one telling you this either...

yes but if i talk its very high posibilty of having sex same night?
Quote by guitarbeero

ayy lmao
For god sake women aren't a scientific formula. And if they were, it'd be an impossible one you will never understand.

Jerk yourself off like a normal person.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by guitarbeero

2. If they become chatty and you get on its very possible to go some place for sex or more likely to get her phone number and then have sex another day or more likely nothing will happen with most girls.

You are wise beyond your years, you shouldn't need any advise to get sex like u want. Well, other than my advise.
Quote by guitarbeero

How are either of those even possibilities if you don't even bother to talk? Stop being a wimp. You could at least say "Hello. My name is..." and go from there.

I mean, really, I must know something about talking to women. I have a sister, a mother, a fiance, and hang out with my fiance's family (that's 3 other women besides her) fairly regularly. Women like to talk. You need to learn how to talk, or at least talk enough so that they know you're listening. End of story.

Quote by guitarbeero

I feel like this question has already been answered. Anyone else think this has already been answered? Multiple times, even?
Quote by guitarbeero

is this really a main point? if you've got no active restraining orders against you, you can talk to whoever you want
Quote by guitarbeero

so if i'm following you correctly, this is your line of thinking:

"i'd like to try to have sex with somebody by first avoiding all interpersonal contact with anyone"

correct?
also i only want to do real hot girls if not id rather fap to hot girls on internet
Quote by :-D

"i'd like to try to have sex with somebody by first avoiding all interpersonal contact with anyone"

He could just rape them if he wants to do that. He seems like the type to rape.

Quote by guitarbeero
also i only want to do real hot girls if not id rather fap to hot girls on internet

Motherfucker, get out of here.
ayy lmao
Quote by guitarbeero

Um, this kind of attitude may be an issue.
Seriously I mean, some level of courtship would be required no matter how casual the hookup is, women don't just see a guy and decide to **** him all that often, it could happen but if I may, I would suggest NOT being a complete douche or objectifying women by way of greeting.

And if you DO do that, get ready for plenty of harsh, insulting rejections before you manage to swing it with a girl.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Get as drunk as you can and find the drunkest girl you can. It's not rape if you mutually agree you were to drunk to make a decision. If she doesn't mutually agree you can always beat her
You guys do realize that it's considered rape if you have sex with an intoxicated girl. It doesn't matter if you're just as shit faced as she is, or she's buzzed and you're wasted. You raped her because she's not in the right state of mind, and couldn't fully consent to your sex.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Page 1 of 3