Hey pit mongerers. Wanna talk piano? Here's a video of me improvising...

http://youtu.be/UBSYoabI-mw

Enjoy and if there are any other local players, feel free to shoot some videos and talk about piano performance, technique, composition, and other such things

My technique is pretty much on the up side but I have a tendency to play down on accents but not all of the time. I tend to write my own damn etudes and what not. I love 20th and 21st century music btw as you can tell.
hey cecil taylor

there's already a huge keyboard thread
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I used to play it ages ago, but I think I've forgotten a lot. I kind of want to get back into it though. I've always wanted to learn this one. Freaking love it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8_Jqy9dpv0
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Erc
Hey pit mongerers. Wanna talk piano? Here's a video of me improvising...

http://youtu.be/UBSYoabI-mw

Enjoy and if there are any other local players, feel free to shoot some videos and talk about piano performance, technique, composition, and other such things

My technique is pretty much on the up side but I have a tendency to play down on accents but not all of the time. I tend to write my own damn etudes and what not. I love 20th and 21st century music btw as you can tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBiJ-K0IpDA

Not trying to be rude. It just made me think of that for whatever reason.

Ontopic: I recently acquired a full-size keyboard. ****ed around learning a Muse song on it. But that's about it. I've been focusing more on guitar recently.
Last edited by SGstriker at Mar 28, 2013,
Would you be willing/able to record using MIDI for a full sonata (fairly high difficulty)? I'd pay.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Erc
It's actually pretty hard to forget. Once you've got the technique, you've got it. Repitoire can slip the mind at times though

Yeah, I've tried a few times, I can definitely still play like I used to. In fact, since learning the guitar, I think I might even be better at it than before. But the real problem is, I only remember one song. And I hadn't even finished learning it.

I went back and learned a lot more of it at a faster pace than I did before, so that's why I think I've gotten better.

I'll look into playing it again eventually.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Xiaoxi
Would you be willing/able to record using MIDI for a full sonata (fairly high difficulty)? I'd pay.

I could probably do that. I'd have to go ahead and breakdown and buy finale though. How much are you looking to spend? Writing a full sonata is a lot of work
Quote by Erc
I could probably do that. I'd have to go ahead and breakdown and buy finale though. How much are you looking to spend? Writing a full sonata is a lot of work

You wouldn't need to. I can just send you a PDF. It's gonna be a while before it's finished.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Erc
oh okay. i understand now. yeah just shoot it to me at edruseikis@gmail.com and put your username in the title and i can practice it.

Take his money and then send him a copy of St. Anger instead.
Check out my band Disturbed
Stu just butthurt

Anyways, this will probably be like a year before anything happens, but it's good to have a go-to person.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana