Do you use it?

I do.

I use busses, trams and trains and the London Underground and sometimes, the Overground. - It always depends where I'm going.

I sometimes hire private cars/mini cabs and taxis... I like the ones with agreed fares and very rarely do I get into a metered one.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 28, 2013,
I used to use it to get to work cause I worked at an NHL stadium and the driving would have been lots of stop and go.

The many stories of our metro train rides are fond memories
I ride your mum to Orgasm Town everyday, and she's pretty public.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I ride your mum to Orgasm Town everyday, and she's pretty public.

My other ride is your Mother.

TY 2003 for that joke.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I only ever use it when I'm visiting London. The rest of the time it's cheaper and far more convenient to use my car or motorbike.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I live in a small town with no public transportation. As such, I don't use it. If I lived somewhere where it as more available, I would certainly use it.
Quote by treborillusion
Do you use it?

I do.

I use busses, trams and trains and the London Underground and sometimes, the Overground. - It always depends where I'm going.

I sometimes hire private cars/mini cabs and taxis... I like the ones with agreed fares and very rarely do I get into a metered one.

I use it always. It is for free because i am a student, and 95% of the time there are no problems. Other percent are being a bit late, train doesnt go, or they have a bus because there is somethong wrong with the train.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
yes.

the ttc is pretty funny on a daily basis although i can understand why people can hate it.

oc transpo in ottawa is boring and less people use it so it's cleaner but it's always late and it sucks.

I don't use it in Manchester because it's unreasonably overpriced, unreliable, and full of chavs.
I don't use the metro much in Paris because I live right in the centre and everything I could ever need is within walking distance. But it is reasonably priced, fast and reliable. Smells of French cheese a lot of the time but it's bearable.
My small town has a small city-owned bus system that overcharges, so no, I do not use it. If it where cheaper I would.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Never.

If I can't ride my bike to go somewhere I just drive the car.
i like taking public transportation for commuting because i don't have to be awake
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Naw, I've always lived in average sized cities where driving was never an issue. Maybe if I lived in a bigger place then I would.
Play Loud! Play Fast! Play Raw!
At home (Newcastle) I use the metro or bus to get into town and taxi's to get home from a night out if we're too pissed to walk back. In Sheffield I live in the city centre so the only time I need to use public transport is to travel from the city to Meadowhall or to Don Valley Stadium when we have exams (via tram for both).
Not if I can help it. I work 25 miles away so I drive. I live in a small city so I can walk everywhere.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I use it every day in Chicago. I take the bus to a train, then take the subway to my building. It's very convenient actually because the nearest CTA train line to my house, actually goes literally to my building. I just get off the train and come up from the subway and I'm in my building. If it's crappy outside I don't even need to go out.

I also take cabs on occasion, but usually walk or take public tran if I can help it.

Public transportation has it's ups and downs, much like regular transportation. Some days I thoroughly enjoy the people watching, you come across a very diverse group of people, and I've got stories I could tell for hours. I also enjoy not having to worry about "getting there" so to speak. I just have to make sure I get to my stops, then I can read or do whatever. I'm not in control, I just get taken to where I want to go.

But sometimes I hate it. The morning/evening rush hours can be terrible. Sometimes there is so little room that I want to freak out. Occasionally you'll get lucky and you'll be smashed in against a pretty girl who smells nice, but more often than not you're jammed in there with no room to move and it gets uncomfortable quick. Also bums are bums, and they do bum things. Like pee on trains, smell like shit and rant and rave asking for money.
Back in my Highschool days before I knew how to drive. Not too many traffic here in Vegas like L.A. Too many crazy crackheads and ghetto people trying to start shit all the time.
Marty Friedman+Jason Becker=Cacophony
If I have to go further than three or four miles, or am in some sort of rush, I will, but I tend to walk most of the time. Unless I'm visiting family south of the river, there's not much I need that's out of walking distance, so I can avoid the expensive fares.
Hardly ever. If I'm going to a football match in town I'll get a bus/metro. Taxis for nights out. If I'm just going into town shopping or to the cinema or something I'd rather drive.

I got the metro over to uni in Sunderland for a year and a half then I got sick so I started driving there too, cost me about the same in petrol.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Nope. It's ****ing expensive and a complete ripoff. There's a reason why I call it communist transportation.
Why don't you call it the Londerground?

Currently, no I don't use public transportation because I don't live in a place which has it.

Come May, I probably will be when I move to an area with public transportation, but hopefully, I'll live close enough that I can just walk within 10 blocks to my job, internship, a beach, stores, and bars.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I use the ttc everyday and it's gotten pretty boring. Not many interesting things go on. There are these two old guys that play some blues at one of the main stations.
I hit morning rush hour today and I felt violated. It didn't help that there was a girl reading a book behind me when the train was packed.
Yup

Quote by metalblaster
Nope. It's ****ing expensive and a complete ripoff. There's a reason why I call it communist transportation.

I...wat
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
yeah it's my main form of transport. occasionally I will take a taxi if I'm going to the airport or something but they're expensive (for me, anyway) so I'd rather not. Public transport is fairly clean and on time here so despite the crowd I don't mind using it
cat
I generally use it to get to uni, but I'll drive if I've only got an hour in the middle of the day because driving doesn't involve public interaction. I drive to training (even though it's at uni) and to my girlfriends though
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau