Page 1 of 2
As I get older I'm getting more and more weary. I know lots of people who I am friendly with but when the going gets tough, I think I only have two people I can actively rely on. Meanwhile everyone else just seems to be there because of some sort of advantage they get in knowing me. We're all just pieces in a chessboard.

So do you have any real friends?

...really? Or are they just there for the ride?
If we're going by friends we rely on, then i have like 1. I really only like to rely on myself.
Sail upon the open skies
Yup, quite a few.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
You get The Inbetweeners over there?!

They adore British humour.
Yes, friends from 2 grade. we are like THIS my friend!
Edit. Just realised you cant see my hand signals through my computer monitor.
Quote by Trowzaa
They adore British humour.

They adore it so much that they take them and make them into some terribad remake.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Friends will help you move between apartments.

Real friends will help you move bodies...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
There's loads of people I talk to or invite to the pub.

When I think about people who'd be there for me anything or that shit though, I guess maybe like 2 or 3 people.

I think that's better though.
Quote by homeless-john
There's loads of people I talk to or invite to the pub.

When I think about people who'd be there for me anything or that shit though, I guess maybe like 2 or 3 people.

I think that's better though.

Yeah Pub friends are different to real friends
Being queer, I feel like I can completely really on almost all of my queer friends, some of which I barely even know. That's just the way that queer people are. There are these somewhat creepy "one of us" and "we have to stick together because we're all we've got" mentalities within the queer community. It's pretty cool I guess.

Other than that, I've never been one for keeping close friends. I do have a few friends (other than my queer friends) that I can count on to be there for me, and a few others that I can count on to some extent, but probably wouldn't just because they aren't particularly reliable rather than because they don't really care about me.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I had a friend once. Then we grew apart.

Now I have a friend, but since leaving school hes got new people he hangs around with who are total dicks. So yeah, don't see/speak to him often.

I have another friend who I try and keep contact with but I doubt it will last.

Met a few people in college but its hard getting to know new people because they have their old good friends and you're just like hi wtf do i do?
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
You get The Inbetweeners over there?!

Netflix, bro

Quote by captainsnazz

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 28, 2013,
Quote by desperatechris
Why do i imagine this in an Irish accent?

Yoda was irish now was he?
Quote by desperatechris
He was green so yeah.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
Quote by desperatechris
Why do i imagine this in an Irish accent?

There was your Irish one on the school trip episode who thought that Will was mentally handicapped because he said that.
Quote by LostLegion
There was your Irish one on the school trip episode who thought that Will was mentally handicapped because he said that.

What the hell are you saying dude.
Quote by desperatechris
What the hell are you saying dude.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I've got no friends cuz they read the paper, they can't be seen with me...

NOOOOO
Page 1 of 2