I really know how to piss my brothers off.

Pretty much everything I do or the way I think is opposite of the way they do, and that goes without even trying.

My brother just had a full on rage at me because of the way I set up the kitchen, I liked it the way it was, he didn't, told me to move it all, I said nah, RAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRRRRR! I laugh. He storms upstairs moaning. Good times. Good times.

So how 'bout youz?
6 brothers and 1 sister. Oldest brother died when we were young. I'm only close to my youngest brother and my sister. Dont have any ill will against the rest, we were just never very close.
What if instead of pissing off your brothers, the OP was about pissing on your brothers?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by LostLegion
You either don't talk to your siblings at all or talk to them and hate them.

Haha true for me.

Im the youngest out of 5 (6 technically)

They're all 10 years or older than me.

My 2 sisters moved out years ago and only occasionally see them, get along great with them.

Haven't met 1 sister before though.

My 2 brothers... Been living together for years, as you can imagine... So many disagreements.
Quote by Nero Galon
Haha true for me.

Im the youngest out of 5 (6 technically)

They're all 10 years or older than me.

My 2 sisters moved out years ago and only occasionally see them, get along great with them.

Haven't met 1 sister before though.

My 2 brothers... Been living together for years, as you can imagine... So many disagreements.

Yeah, I've also noticed that older sisters get on better with younger brothers than older brothers and younger brothers.
I have two sisters. One younger, one older.

Both are complete bitches, and I mean REAL bitches.

Good thing the older one is estranged.
ayy lmao
I don't usually post here but..

My younger brother is nearly 3 years younger than me and I get along with him fairly well. Of course we have disagreements, a lot, but then again, that's normal.
I have shared my room with him for like at least 15 years and still running. Either we'll look for separate apartments next time we move or just a bigger apartment to have separate rooms. Being in the same band helps a bit with coping, I guess.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Mar 28, 2013,
I feel old typing this but a few years ago I had the epiphany that, no matter what I do, my siblings are gonna be there for the rest of my life. So I might as well make friends with them.

As it turns out, despite superficial differences, I have a lot in common with my brothers and I love and respect them. It gets much easier to like and love family the older you get.
two older sisters (29 and 26........ i think) and im 21 goin 22 so the last 4-6 years have been pretty bliss with them both being gone my last years of high school and for the last 3 or so years ive been a minimum 8 hours away from pretty much my entire family which has been pretty great.

i definitely agree that once you stopped living at home with those people relationships are much better (tho i havent spoken to either of my sisters since christmas)
I have a half brother on my Mum's side and a half sis on my Dad's.
My sis is only three but she's pretty mental. My bro is six and is the most awesome little dude out! I only see my sis a few times a year and my bro once a month at the most. (the woes of not living at home :/)

Miss my bro a lot.
Quote by blake1221
I live in an apartment with my brother.

he's a cool guy.

This basically.

Although I have a sister who I don't really ever talk to. No reason, just nothing in common and our family isn't that close.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

A older sister who is kinda pompous, a older brother who is a cop hes cool though and three younger sisters. One is in jail, another in college and a adopted sister who is ten. The youngest one is quite a riot.
I have a big sister. She's weird.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Have lots of them, some still little. They're bamfs
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I have an older brother, we don't really get on that well.

He's a really angry person, constantly shouting, being a dick to my parents (he's 23) although he's still completely depended on them.

It really annoys me, but he'd just go in a rage fit if I tried to confront him about it.
I have an older brother, we used to piss eachother off all the time, but now we get on really well. We shared a room up until i was about 16 and he was about 18 or 19, then we moved house and got seperate rooms, and i think that helped.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
My older brother used to beat me up mildly almost every day...I still hate him
Quote by Tempoe
My older brother used to beat me up mildly almost every day...I still hate him

Probably because you were being a cunt every day. Us older brothers don't deal out unwarranted beatings.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I have a twin sister.

That's all.

twincest

that's all
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by willT08
Probably because you were being a cunt every day. Us older brothers don't deal out unwarranted beatings.

+1
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My younger sister likes to tell everyone how much she hates us, and thinks my mom is a bad mom, so I told her to get out of the house and don't come back because no one will miss her.

That's about as close as I am with any of my siblings (well, I don't talk to one at all, so I guess that's closer at this point).
I have a younger sister. (No other siblings.) Anyway, the only way I can get to laugh (and she never will admit this) is to do cheesy, badly done Arnie impressions. "GET TO DA CHOPPA!" Everything else I say seems to annoy her, which amuses me.