I have enough pedals to put a decent board together and looking for a good powered one. I don't gig or anything, just tired of feeding them batteries and want to keep them together. thanks for suggestions!
Do you want a pedal board with an inbuilt power supply? Generally that wouldn't be as effective as something like a Pedal Train and a Voodoo Lab. There are some decent ones, I believe the boss one is okay.

I've read that quite often PSUs that come with lots of pedal boards are just inadequate.

Pedal Trains have a section reserved for a power supply block.

Which type do you want, and what's your budget.

Thanks.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Last edited by Mephaphil at Mar 28, 2013,
I don't want to spend crazy money on it but I do want something that will last. sounds like I would prefer to get a pedalboard and add the power block myself. never built one before, never used one before I just plug in a pedal and when I am done I take it back out. I did get some one foot jumpers a while back so I can put like 6-8 pedals together. the pedals I have are
Steve Vai wah
crunch box distortion
sweet honey overdrive
modtone funk filter enveloper
aphex punch factory compressor
rc20 loop station
I plan on getting a few more as money allows
i believe gator has a powered board/case that the lid turns into a triple guitar stand... pretty cool... but for what i found after trying a few, having a power block (seperate isolated power jacks) is alot bettet than running off the boards that power pedals....seems like certain powered boards, boss,axl ect. the power is more like a daisy chain... not cool. just get a big board with sepetate power brick. works forever.
Well, what's your budget?

My pedal train was £100 . I'm getting a PSU (Voodoo Lab) for £150 soon. But I use plugs at the moment, 9v ones. It does the job but its very messy (wires everywhere) and there's hum.

You could do that or build one. I just got some velcro tape and stuck it down on a block of wood before I had the pedal train.

There is a Boss model, Google Boss Pedalboard and you'll see it. It comes with its own power supply and it's kinda like a fold up case thing. Not too expensive.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Last edited by Mephaphil at Mar 28, 2013,
i have a SKB PS8 and its fantastic i got it for $120 and it can power 8 pedals and it comes with velcro and everything you need except input cables, probably the best value for a powered pedalboard out there
probably a hundred finished out. I have a bid in for a power supply so I might have that covered soon. I like the look of the two tiered boards but having no experience with a board I do not really know what would be best. I guess I will just put one together and go from there.