You might know us as famously the best state in the US. Home to such great posters as Musicman24, Crazysam, sniplefritz, an Reisgar42. A wonderful place where drinking until you vomit is encouraged, and it's quite alright to have a mouth full of sausage.

Welcome to the Wisconsin thread, where we're all a third german, a third norwegian, a third polish, and all entirely drunk.

(Invalid img)

http://cecottle.com/2012/02/03/wisconsin-ranks-no-1-in-binge-drinking/

Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 28, 2013,
I liked Fargo.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Isn't that the place where That 70s Show was set?
That was awesome.

And although, as a European, I find American attempts at binge drinking laughable, you guys seem to be okay at it.
So good job on that.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Mar 28, 2013,
Quote by captainsnazz
Isn't that the place where That 70s Show was set?

Yep. Based in a fake town that was loosely supposed to be Kenosha, WI. A smallish town outside of Milwaukee.
Quote by JustRooster
...Reisgar42.

Hey I know that guy!
His name is Dillon and he's a dick.

Naaah I kid, we cool.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Btw Texas is like a million times better because everything here is bigger. Including our egos.

Texas should get its own thread.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I like y'all nigga's butter burgers

yea boi, with a side o' deep fried cheese curds.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Quote by SwaggleyKubrick
yea boi, with a side o' deep fried cheese curds.

I'm hungry now
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Hellz yeah Wisco thread!!!

Quote by hriday_hazarika
This Wisconsin sounds like a nice, happy place.

Can I come visit?

Absolutely! We know how to party, and we have our friendly Midwestern reserve and will show you a good time even if we don't like you. (which is unlikely as you seem pretty awesome)

I liked Fargo.

**** you, Erik. Aren't you still pretending to be Paul Ryan? As much as I dislike the bastard, he'd know Fargo (a movie named after a city in North Dakota) primarily takes place in Minnesota.

And damn, I could use some deep fried cheese curds. They were my favorite thing to eat at my old (as of yesterday) bar-cook job.

Now for some Wisconsin-ey pics:

(Invalid img)

/totallyheterogaycrush

EDIT: This post was so awesome it made my browser crash.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 29, 2013,
Quote by captainsnazz
And although, as a European, I find American attempts at binge drinking laughable, you guys seem to be okay at it.
So good job on that.

We're good at binge drinking because our mothers feed us beer as babies.

Of course, all the Wisconsin microbreweries don't hurt. Also, as much as I hate to admit it (because I think it tastes like piss), Milwaukee contains the Miller Beer Plant. Nonetheless, any Wisconsinite who prefers Miller over the excellent microbrews should be booted out the state, imho.

Edit:
And Pabst also tastes like Piss! True Wisconsinites don't like Pabst either, imho.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 29, 2013,
I like a lot of Os'o beers myself, with Capital Brew being a close second. Of course, Leinenkugels and New Glarus are always my go-to tap beers for sports events.
I had no idea you were a 'sconie, Sam.

But really, PBR and High Life are great cheap beers. I'll drink Spotted Cow or Lakefront Brewery's Eye P. A. when I want some good, good beer.

If you're really a Wisconsinite (the proper demonym), you know the difference between an economical local beer and a local craft beer.

EDIT: Oooooohhhh yes, Leinenkugals is another great cheap beer. I'm totally into originals. Although, I have friends who are into faggy shit like berry weiss or honey weiss, yet strangely overall more masculine than me.

seriously, I'm not the most manliest guy, but damn are my drinking habits masculine. Beer, straight bourbon and the occasional tequila in case I have to do some under-cover work under the border....
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 29, 2013,
I drink pretty much the darkest beers from the microbrews around. Os'o Night-train, Fixed Gear, Point Brew 2012, etc. I love those coffee beers, too.
Papst Blue Ribbon asshole.
That "Milwaukee's Best" is the worst beer I've ever tried though
Quote by Tempoe
Papst Blue Ribbon asshole.

Quote by Tempoe

Oh my gawd. "Milwaukee's Best" is literally Milwaukee's worst.

Milwaukee is like mini-Detroit (or maybe mini-Chicago) all the worst with all the best together(in a "mini" sense)
Really, if I had to be pounded in the ass by any man, I'd pick Aaron Rodgers, and I'd yell "This is Mr. Rodger's neighborhood!" while it occurred.
Having never been to America but been a Packers fan I agree that Wisconsin is the best state.
ew Packers
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
more like fudge packers amirite

no i kid. i've seen every episode of that 70s show at least 30 times each. i have like 75% of the dialogue memorized.
Quote by JustRooster
Oh dude, friday night fish fry! I thought that was country wide?

It is.

I like Wisconsin because it's actually fatter than Ohio. Not an easy task.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by FearMyLightning
TS is married to his sister who is also his aunt.

Just because they do that in Kansas doesn't mean that they do that in the entire Midwest.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by FearMyLightning
TS is married to his sister who is also his aunt.

That's Alabama and Kansas, you moron! In Wisconsin, it's illegal to marry your family.

Quote by JustRooster
I drink pretty much the darkest beers from the microbrews around. Os'o Night-train, Fixed Gear, Point Brew 2012, etc. I love those coffee beers, too.

I live up near the Twin Cities area (right across the border from it), and we have a lot of IPA microbrews. We also have a lot of very dark beers. One of my local favorites is a company called "45th Parallel".
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 29, 2013,
I would like to go to Wisconsin. I went to Madison once and had some really good fries.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I would like to go to Wisconsin. I went to Madison once and had some really good fries.

THAT'S ALL YOU REMEMBER?! THE FRIES?
A benign, slightly boring state filled with generally pleasant people who think they're world-class alcoholics (but none of them know many Russians).
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
THAT'S ALL YOU REMEMBER?! THE FRIES?

Well I also remember trudging up a hill in the sun and getting ice cream after, then attempting to go to the lake but being too lazy to do so and eating more ice cream
cat
Quote by LostLegion
Is Wisconsin where there's an aviation museum?

A couple, and one of the largest air shows in the world.

Quote by guitarxo
Well I also remember trudging up a hill in the sun and getting ice cream after, then attempting to go to the lake but being too lazy to do so and eating more ice cream

Sounds like you went from State Street up to Bascom Hill. I use to do that walk every day to class and back.
Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 31, 2013,
Milwaukee is the 14th most miserable city in the US according to Forbes, no wonder you guys drink so much.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.