I just bought a new computer and it came with windows 3.1x. Aside from the start screen and the live tiles(like on mine-sweeper), is there anything special I should know when starting out? My last computer had pixels and I use old colleco-vision at work so it's all pretty new to me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Seriously guys, I don't get it; I click on some tiles and I get numbers and other tiles I just lose the game. And sometimes there are tiles with nothing at all! What's going on? Do I have a virus?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Yes, you do. You obviously have the dreaded Michelangelo virus. Solution: call up Microsoft and yell into the phone, "FUCK A WHITE BITCH! MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN!"
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yes, you do. You obviously have the dreaded Michelangelo virus. Solution: call up Microsoft and yell into the phone, "FUCK A WHITE BITCH! MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN!"

I hate you.
Heh, I remember Windows 3.11. We used to have it at home when I was a kid and it had all sorts of awesome games on there, like "Taipei", "Jezzball" or "Bang Bang".
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON