Angus_Junior35
Is a Girl?
2,618 IQ
http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-world/ci_22889711/newtown
http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/28/17501282-investigators-adam-lanza-surrounded-by-weapons-at-home-attack-took-less-than-5-minutes?lite

What the fuck ever. Anyone ever see the news footage of the police removing and checking the chamber of the AR-15 from the trunk of the car? And how he only had a handgun? Now he had a facking military arsenal in his house with an unlocked gun cabinet in a clearly mentally ill household and shot 155 rounds?

This isn't to debate gun control, go to the gun thread for that. This is to argue hot-headedly as to whether or not the police report is false or not. I don't need to state my opinion, you can all tell where I stand...
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
This and the Aurora shootings were government conspiracies to prompt anti gun sentiments
ARJeff
21 IQ
The gun found in the trunk doesn't seem to be a rifle, or at least no Bushmaster AR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOB6tNJ5nTU

If you look at 1:25, the officer racks the bolt back, but from the side (not from the top charging handle as is found on AR-15's), the shell ejected from the chamber looks MUCH larger than a .223, more like a shotgun shell.

EDIT - And before anyone wonders, the AR in my username DOES NOT stand for Armalite Rifle.
metal4eva_22
PonyFan #376121
890 IQ
Jet feul doesnt even burn hot enough to melt the steel infrastracture. Only termite can do that.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
ARJeff
21 IQ
Quote by metal4eva_22
Jet feul doesnt even burn hot enough to melt the steel infrastracture. Only termite can do that.
NANO-THERMITE.
wedy1414
97 IQ
Quote by metal4eva_22

I always thought that theory was really dumb as well. While we're at it though, Gay people are a government conspiracy that have been created through the injection of estrogen into the water supply and various food products; inadvertently "feminizing" straight males.
Last edited by wedy1414 at Mar 29, 2013,
Angus_Junior35
Is a Girl?
2,618 IQ
What, so I suppose the hordes of contradictory stories, official statements, police footage and news footage are all totally legit? None of you see anything wrong with that?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
jonathan666666
UG's Boyscout
122 IQ
Quote by ARJeff
the AR in my username DOES NOT stand for Armalite Rifle.

I actually smiled when I read this. I'm glad to see that there are other people here who actually know basic gun terms.
FORZA CATANIA
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Everything is a conspiracy. Conspiracies are started to water down the effect of people hearing conspiracies, so that no one really believes the real conspiracies are conspiracies.

Mind ****, man.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
MadClownDisease
Just a Turing Machine.
982 IQ
Quote by ARJeff
The gun found in the trunk doesn't seem to be a rifle, or at least no Bushmaster AR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOB6tNJ5nTU

If you look at 1:25, the officer racks the bolt back, but from the side (not from the top charging handle as is found on AR-15's), the shell ejected from the chamber looks MUCH larger than a .223, more like a shotgun shell.

"The police found a loaded 12-gauge shotgun in the passenger compartment of the car the shooter drove to the school. The shotgun was moved by police from the passenger compartment of the car to the trunk for safekeeping."

That would probably be why. There was a shotgun too.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
You know what, TS? I don't care.

Sandy Hook was terrible, but starting a bunch of rumors/conspiracies about it is stupid.
schwinginbatman
484 IQ
Quote by Angus_Junior35
What, so I suppose the hordes of contradictory stories, official statements, police footage and news footage are all totally legit? None of you see anything wrong with that?

Yeah, stories written as the story was breaking and the media would jump on anything that was a "lead" regardless of it's authenticity? Most of the misinformation and confusion was made by the media getting things wrong.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Quote by metal4eva_22

Jetfuel gets plenty hot, you just have to give him enough incentive
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,744 IQ
Quote by eGraham
Jetfuel gets plenty hot, you just have to give him enough incentive

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
468 IQ
IIRC the gun in the car was a shotgun. He went into the school with two handguns and an AR-15 which was the primary weapon used in the killing.

And to the thing about the contradictions by the media: They're full of idiots who want to latch on to a controversial tragedy as fast as they can, what do you think was going to happen?
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by schwinginbatman
Yeah, stories written as the story was breaking and the media would jump on anything that was a "lead" regardless of it's authenticity? Most of the misinformation and confusion was made by the media getting things wrong.

Fairly typical of stories like this.
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
It's the lizard jews who control the media. Why do you think that if someone speaks out against israel they vanish/get destroyed by the media? Because those jewish snakes work together to control the world. Their goal is to turn humanity into a liberal pussyfest where they can easily rule.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by macashmack
It's the lizard jews who control the media. Why do you think that if someone speaks out against israel they vanish/get destroyed by the media? Because those jewish snakes work together to control the world. Their goal is to turn humanity into a liberal pussyfest where they can easily rule.

I.O.T.M
I'MA MAKE YOU HURT
452 IQ
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
designerpajamas
Dopamine or Bust
21 IQ
The saddest part...they found in Adam Lanza's room a book called "Train Your Brain to Get Happy" with pages tabbed off...
snipelfritz
Senior Fun Correspondent
1,554 IQ
Quote by Angus_Junior35
This isn't to debate gun control, go to the gun thread for that. This is to argue hot-headedly as to whether or not the police report is false or not.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
2,486 IQ
I want some of these high temp termites.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Quote by Jackal58

No you don't. As if eating away the foundation isn't enough, your electric bill sky rockets from all the A/C.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Jackal58
Pit Daddy
2,486 IQ
Quote by eGraham
No you don't. As if eating away the foundation isn't enough, your electric bill sky rockets from all the A/C.

I was going to use them to heat my water.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Quote by Jackal58
I was going to use them to heat my water.

I have obviously underestimated your improvisational prowess
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

chookiecookie
Just keep smiling
203 IQ
Quote by homeless-john
It's all Manhunt 2's fault.

The world changed on October the 29th of 2007.

Fun game. I like explosive heads.
ayy lmao
Good Ol' Ramos
UG Newbie
118 IQ
When this conspiracy first surfaced, it was being perpetuated only by my more conservative, pro-gun friends. Not saying all conservatives are pro-gun or vice versa, but that's what seemed to happen in my case. Sometimes, all you have to do is look at who is telling the story to know whether or not you should believe it. When I see someone not blatantly affiliated with gun freedoms suggest that this was all staged, I'll listen to the evidence. Until then, it's all a bunch of...

uziyourillusion
cemetary gates
347 IQ
Quote by blake1221
This and the Aurora shootings were government conspiracies to prompt anti gun sentiments

too bad americans have the attention span of a goldfish and no longer give a shit
Good Ol' Ramos
UG Newbie
118 IQ
Quote by uziyourillusion
too bad americans have the attention span of a goldfish and no longer give a shit

Give a shit about what?
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by uziyourillusion

You're a moron if you think that blake's joke should be taken seriously...
ARJeff
21 IQ
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
When this conspiracy first surfaced, it was being perpetuated only by my more conservative, pro-gun friends. Not saying all conservatives are pro-gun or vice versa, but that's what seemed to happen in my case. Sometimes, all you have to do is look at who is telling the story to know whether or not you should believe it. When I see someone not blatantly affiliated with gun freedoms suggest that this was all staged, I'll listen to the evidence. Until then, it's all a bunch of...

If it helps restore some faith, I'm conservative on multiple views and VERY privy to gun culture, and I can't stand the idea that this was 'some conspiracy' along with the Aurora shooting. Things happen. When you throw some insanity with some irresponsible gun ownership, it can lead to horrible things like this. End of story.
DESTROYER5000
Banned
835 IQ
Quote by Jackal58

Google it, I think Steve Hackett said it was nothing more than 2 ingredients