I got a bunch of stompboxes with your usual nice big and tough true bypass switch. Now, they all work well, but some pedals are kind of hard to reach on the pedal board and the fact that their switch is pretty hard to press down doesnt help.

I would like to replace them with some "soft" switches like the ones used on the Line6 DL4 for example, they dont have that huge CLICK sound when you stomp on them and they are really easy to press down. My Polytune has that kind of switch that I want, so Im wondering what they are called and if its possible to use them to replace the others.