Hello UG, so I've been living in an apartment for a year now and I record mainly at my friends house. However I have my own little set up consisting of the following-
-Guitar + Amp
-Line out into audio interface
-Interface into computer using "Mixcraft"

And I'm using headphones to monitor everything, the problem is, my computer seems to record the metronome, when I record my guitar line out. It's very quite but I was wondering if their was a way to help get rid of it competently or almost completely.
I know it can't be because the metronome is bleeding from my headphones since I'm recording line out.
Any ideas?
Anything really.
What amp are you recording with a line out?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by takachan
a line 6 spider 3

This is your problem. These are the 2nd worst possible amps you could ever record with (The worst being any starter pack guitar amp).

Forget your amp completely, check the Amp Simulator sticky and start there. Also, don't use Pod Farm.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
While it isn't a great way to record I'd be confused if the metronome was coming from there?

Where is the source of your metronome?

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Spider's don't actually have a line out it's just a headphone output. You need an actual amp with a decent line out

Are you using the metronome on your amp?
I'm using a direct monitor out to my headphones, and the metronome is heard through that as well. Their is no blinking lights for the metronome, although it could be because it is very quite
So where is the Metronome turned on? Like is it on the amp? On the computer?

Quote by DisarmGoliath