I love the clean guitar sound, but distortion disappoints me a bit (could be my death metal addiction ), it's not bad but it's a little bit "weak".
I also very much like the 1:49 radiofrequency-kinda effect.

You could have added some rhythmic variations or some quasi-breakdown, and try adding some vocals to it. I like the instrumental very much.

P.S. Can you tell me with what equipment did you record the clean intro?
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Wow, it seems that I have really underestimated the power of modeling technology...
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Overall composition is awesome! I really dig this kind of progressive music- reminded me a lot of protest the hero and the newer stuff from periphery.
Tones are really clear, but the distorted guitars sound a bit choppy... maybe go a little easy on the noise gate (i think)?
But yeh awesome composition and playing ability!

Mind checking out my song? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1594949
Hey man! Really enjoyed this. More specifically 1:48 on was very much welcomed and very pleasing to listen to in my opinion! I do agree for some reason it feels like the guitar tone is missing something small. My ears are not that well trained though and I do not claim to be an expert by any means. thank you for sharing!